By georgiaswish - 20/11/2013 20:05 - United Kingdom

Today, my obsessive ex, who recently cut my phone line to stop me from talking to my boyfriend of three years, got a job at the same restaurant where both my boyfriend and I work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 020
You deserved it 3 829

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A 'bit of paper' that will send his ass to jail if he violates it. good luck with prosecution OP; I hope all goes well and they hit him with that book hard!

Phone line? Don't you have a cell phone or Skype? Oh and get a restraining order

Comments

SystemofaBlink41 27

That's...pretty creepy. You gotta give it to the guy, though. Cutting phone lines? Now that's persistence!

Awwh, stalker love. So devoted. Like a puppy, minus the adorable innocence...On second thought, maybe a puppy isn't an appropriate comparison. O.o More like a seagull that you've fed once and now won't ever leave you alone.

olpally 32

Get the police involved! That's ****** up.

perdix 29

Looks like he's found another way to interrupt your communication with your bf. You two ought to learn mental telepathy. (Or mental telephony, which is more accurate.)

I think it is time to get yourself a restraning order and until then see about working different shifts to avoid him.

or? haven't you seen that commercial? AND is always better.

hazardmuffin 21

Definitely file for a restraining order and press charges for messing with your phone. If he's been this obsessive for over THREE YEARS and has started physically trying to isolate you and get closer to you, you need to take action before things escalate any more.

plagiarismo 16

This sounds like a sitcom. I'm calling NBC!