By Hellosinglelife - 28/03/2013 22:35 - Trinidad and Tobago - Diego Martin

Today, my now ex-girlfriend posted on Facebook that I called her a "fucking bitch". Our mutual friends were all outraged, and demanded that I treat her with respect. What she failed to mention was that I said it after finding out that she's been sleeping with my "best friend" for the past year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 105
You deserved it 3 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Termites 15

"Post liked by ex-best friend"

Talk about lack of context. I would call her out on it - she will end up looking ridiculous.

Comments

rg350dx 29

She's just another attention ***** trying to win the sympathy and affection of her online acquaintances. In the end, the truth will come out and they will know what a horrible person she really was and if they still pick her side over yours when they know her true colors, they were never really your friends to begin with and you're better off without them. Chin up ol' chap!

If they all take her side, they are not mutual friends. Expose her for the tramp she is and tell your "friends" to play a game of hide and go **** yourself.

I would have called her something much worse.

Sounds like something my ex would do...shit I mean did. How you do that is straight beyond me but hey now she gets constantly cheated on so I like to believe in karma :) so keep ur head up it'll bite her in the ass one day dude!

Her being a bitch is a given, That's her right as a female (no offense, ladies). But because she cheated? No, that makes her a ******* *****.

Getting paid would make her a *****. Nothing else. And no-one has the RIGHT to be a bitch.

Hope your ex catches chlamydia. Sorry OP you deserve much better then that skanky h**bag.

If a girl can post something of this kind publicly on a social networking site then she clearly is lacking self respect. Also she is clearly a "Bitch". If your friends can't follow this simple thing then not only a wrong gf but you have wrong friends too.

got your back jack, bitches be crazy!

Respect my ass bitch needs her ass kicked and your so called "best friend"