By Hooker - 28/03/2013 23:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was on a girls' trip in Las Vegas. I met a cute guy at a bar and we were going back to his hotel room together. On the way up, he asked me how much it would cost. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 060
You deserved it 20 688

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well what did you expect? You just met the guy!

Free sex in Vegas! probably not as common as paid sex there...

Comments

Well what did you expect? You just met the guy!

Free sex in Vegas! probably not as common as paid sex there...

WhatsGoodBro 12

So you get laid and you get paid for it? Sounds like a good deal to me.

#12 it's not technically prostitution it is prostitution if he pays her for it and she takes.

Wow, if he had just kept his mouth shut.....

dinosxxrawr 22

you only just met the guy. what do you think he was expecting?

Dude! You were planning to anyway, so it's like free money! 8D

You're in Las Vegas, which is as famous for high class prostitutes as it is for gambling.

In his defense - I don't know how you looked, but I have problems telling apart prostitutes and young ladies / even teenagers ready for the party myself at times.

CAJustise 9

See that's the difference between men & women. You got offended (probably rightfully) and I guy would think "I was going to have sex anyway, so awesome now I can make some money for it too!" Bad for you, good news for a guy!

Hate to say it but that's what you get for hooking up with someone you barely know.