By Hellosinglelife - 28/03/2013 22:35 - Trinidad and Tobago - Diego Martin

Today, my now ex-girlfriend posted on Facebook that I called her a "fucking bitch". Our mutual friends were all outraged, and demanded that I treat her with respect. What she failed to mention was that I said it after finding out that she's been sleeping with my "best friend" for the past year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 104
You deserved it 3 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Termites 15

"Post liked by ex-best friend"

Talk about lack of context. I would call her out on it - she will end up looking ridiculous.

Comments

Termites 15

"Post liked by ex-best friend"

hryffff 11

He should have told them that she cheated! He wouldn't seem like a complete douche then!

asnakelovinbabe 16

A lot of FML's about BJ's lately too. Sex and relationships is something that pretty much all people have in common, and something that we all experience FML moments with sooner or later and a lot of them are relatable. We as humans are driven by sex. Even if some of it is subconscious, sex, or the possibility of sex, or the lack of sex, or the fantasy of sex drives much of what we do, talk about, and think about whether we like to admit it or not.

v1kt4r 13

Facebook post When its ok to call your ex- girl friend a ******* bitch. When you find out she's been ******* your best friend for the last year 100+ likes

BlinkandRHCP 7

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

right so everyone can think op is a dick, that sounds like a great plan

Personally I'd rather give people a good reason to rage at me than just a phrase..

BlinkandRHCP 7

I was more referring to before all of this happened. He shouldn't have called her a bitch, but walked away and be the bigger person. That way the only thing that would be true if people found out would be her cheating.

It's pretty hard to be the bigger person when everybody around you thinks you're an asshole. I think OP has every right to set the record straight on Facebook. Because as it stands, everyone thinks he's an asshole anyway.

lexi365 20

Real life doesn't work that way, unfortunately....

daringtoride 27

I'm not sure if this is true or not, but when I read this, I thought perhaps OP said it in a heat of the moment kind of thing, leaving very little time for OP to be the bigger person. Now whether he regretted it or not... *shrugs* She DOES sound like a bitch to me.

summerguy97 16

Screw that! Revenge and cursing is way better!

zen1979 16

Who cares what the masses of Facebook think?

38 - All he did was call her a name; she had a long, drawn-out affair. He definitely IS still the bigger man here.

Many people care, seeing as how normal people have there real life friends on Facebook......

Talk about lack of context. I would call her out on it - she will end up looking ridiculous.

Pstraka6 20

I agree, it is also ashame that your friends don't look st both ends of the spectrum. I say you post a status mentioning she failing to point out thay she cheated on you.

chlorinegreen 27

I would put the record straight only if someone were to ask about the situation. If he were to write a post on Facebook I would think it would start a full out dramatic war. Just let the immature gossipers talk and walk away with your head held high. Just know that you're not in the wrong in this situation, she is.

^ agreed...Facebook so does not need another soap opera status war.

Whilst I agree with #72 in theory, I think that it is completely unfair for him to have to take the fall out for something he shouldn't be held accountable for. Even though he did call her a '******* bitch' it was in the heat of the moment and if she's going to air her laundry than he has every right to set the record straight. If he writes a status like "My **** of an ex was ******* my best friend - dirty *****" than that is not the way to handle it. If however, he writes something like "Some of you may have noticed what my ex said about me on Facebook, I will admit that I said that, but only after finding out she had cheated on me, so I was quite upset" or something along those lines, than I think it's okay. It all comes down to how you handle it.

91 You are assuming that A: OP would post something that rational and B: that OP has the common sense to post it in that way. This may be an overgeneralization but, I find the people that use Facebook to have arguments with their status updates or air dirty laundry have neither.

Get the guy to explain if he's willing to. If not, find proof. Expose her for the bitch she is.

No guy that I know would willingly agree to post on Facebook that he helped to ruin a relationship by sleeping with one of it's members.

Hopefully your friends will believe you, before you lose them too.. Good luck OP!

sotheresthisgirl 8

I don't think he "lost her". Lost implies need or wants to be found. Would you want her back? I wouldn't.

kasfire 16

i feel like if you can explain it to the mutual friends then do it. otherwise it wont end well

your ex is the ******* bitch, I hate people like her, they are nothing but attention ******

TheElBurrrito 21

Did he yell out that he took her virginity as well?

Hahaha I was just about to write that