By Anonymous - 31/01/2012 17:31 - United States

Today, my nine year old stepson overheard me telling my husband that I was almost out of my favorite shampoo, and since it was discontinued, I couldn't buy any more. He got in the shower and happily emptied the bottles down the drain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 084
You deserved it 5 364

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

audiophileMom 11

I sense that this goes deeper than just shampoo...

HEY maybe the kid hates her cuz he thinks she tryin to replace his mum so YDI lady.

You're right up until you said "YDI". No one deserved that.

You're right up until you said "YDI". No one deserved that.

BeastCoast 1

That's what you get for thinking your husband cares about you favorite shampoo.

Seriously op get over it !! , there are worst things in life than your shampoo just replace it! (you seem superficial) And you should have a talk with your step son because he didn't act like that for no reason!

You don't seem to understand that the loss of the shampoo isn't the "FML" part. Look at the big picture here: her stepson hates her so much that he deliberately destroyed something he knew she liked just to make her upset, and that really does suck.

Your stepson sounds like a little shit. That being said, individuals who bear that title at such a young age are not always beyond redemption. The fact that yours is a mixed family suggests that the poor kid may not have had the easiest home life in the past, so perhaps some kindness, understanding, and positive effort on your part may remedy things. I wish you the best, OP.

It's understandable that he might not want to accept you since you're not actually his mom But he need to learn how to respect you :/

happilyever2012 6

Thankfully, he's going to have woman issues, that's for sure. And don't worry hon; there are many many many shampoos, good luck finding some!(:

Maybe you should beat the ******* shut out of him

skyeyez9 24

Discontinue buying his favorite snacks and make his game system, iPod touch or other favorite item disappear (sell it on craigs list and keep the money).

cornielious 1

Your probably evil, no normal kid would do such a thing. I am going to assume YDI.

Are you ******* serious?? Kids can be bratty and some normal kids do douchebaggady things to kind people, and all you say that "no normal kids do that to nice people"? This is why half of my generation is crap! People like you support this behavior due to stupid assumptions.