By Anonymous - 31/01/2012 17:31 - United States

Today, my nine year old stepson overheard me telling my husband that I was almost out of my favorite shampoo, and since it was discontinued, I couldn't buy any more. He got in the shower and happily emptied the bottles down the drain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 084
You deserved it 5 364

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

84, disrespectful ungrateful step kids suck even more, grow up already....someday you may be faced with the same situation (step kid(s)) & then you'll wish you hadn't been such an ass since "what goes around, comes around" & you'll deserve how badly they treat & think of you.

You probably deserved it for being a horrible stepmum. Trust me, we dont do these things to step parents unless they're horrid.

Some kids do stuff like this to step parents who are perfectly fine just so that they can be little brats..

I was raised getting a spanking if I did thing like that, best lesson I ever learned. I don't consider it abuse if done in the right way.

My mom was literally a red headed step child. I tease her about it all the time.

That kid is a dick :| that deserves grounding at least

I hope you discipline him with something else other than a time-out or no video games. A good ol' spanking should do. Now if only the majority of the population would do that instead of using all of this "alternative" crap!!

audiophileMom 11

How many kids do you have or raise? It's really not important HOW you discipline most children, but rather THAT you do it. 'alternative' or not. Too many ppl rely on schools and the public to raise their kids for them and just don't discipline or do it half-assed. Spanking alone doesn't solve shit.

You do have a point about the public or school thing for sure. But these days, alot of parents, at least ones I have been around, baby their kids too much.

Im sorry, but he probably just did that because he's upset that his old mom left. This is the kids fml, divorce hurts children a lot. Please try to be a good parent.

ilove80smetal 8

Time to take up child beating.

You have two choices. Roundhouse kick him in the nuts, or give him a few weeks with nothing he desperately wants even if you already own it.

06rubiandrea_fml 5

for sure! all this for a shampoo! What if beaks something in the house,you will kill him? You people are so stupid sometimes...