By Anonymous - 31/01/2012 17:31 - United States

Today, my nine year old stepson overheard me telling my husband that I was almost out of my favorite shampoo, and since it was discontinued, I couldn't buy any more. He got in the shower and happily emptied the bottles down the drain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 084
You deserved it 5 364

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Bottles, eh? I don't think more than one means you're almost out.

He might not have known which shampoo was her favorite and so happily emptied out every shampoo bottle in the shower. In my house there are four different shampoos and 4 conditioners in the shower because different ones work for different peoples hair.

sleep with one eye open he's out to get you :p

I guess no one bothered to think that maybe he is upset his parents split + she's trying to replace his mom.

He probably is, but it's no excuse for this kind of behavior. His dad and stepmom need to sit down and have a talk with him, so he understands that lashing out isn't the way to deal with those emotions. It sounds like they need to do some bonding as a family.

06rubiandrea_fml 5

I al sorry but that IS an excuse...he is just a child,he needs time..

Thats awful! I would be so sad and mad at my kid

paradiseisland01 0

I would have a serious talk to your husband, and let him straighten him .

missyfiona89 28

Hide all his favourite food in hard to reach places and place stools in hazardous areas and watch him climb.

06rubiandrea_fml 5

you are such a bitch! he is just a child...

Sniffaluffagus 0

Maybe your just a wicked stepmother and should stop being a bitch...

pigbilly 0

Well. Sounds like someone is shity stepmom