By Anonymous - 31/01/2012 17:31 - United States

Today, my nine year old stepson overheard me telling my husband that I was almost out of my favorite shampoo, and since it was discontinued, I couldn't buy any more. He got in the shower and happily emptied the bottles down the drain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 084
You deserved it 5 365

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Time to "discontinue" his sponge bob & other cartoons & maybe give him a "continued" grounding/time out, & "discontinue" all his fun time for the next 3 months. What's next, he starts giving away/breaking your possessions that are irreplaceable? Nip this behavior in the bud while he's still young or he'll continue to disrespect you his whole life.

90, how are we supposed to "trust" someone with a screen name such as yours? Trust me, I'm not sure who the rest of your definition of "we" are, but horrid or not, stupid is as stupid does & being a jerk & behaving like a 2-4 yr old is no excuse to be an ass to a step parent. I didn't like mine, yet still I didn't do stupid stuff because he was horrid & punched me in the face "just because he could" ( I didn't do anything to deserve it,he was a mean drunk & wasn't even married to my mom @ the time & thought he was "showing his authority")

I may suggest you check eBay or sites of the like, you would be amazed the beauty and hair products you can find on eBay. And as for the kid, fold him up and stick him in microwave.

RivetingTaleChap 6

Take him into the shower and drain his blood.

well, if you called me a STEPchild, you would lose your conditioner too.

What is she supposed to call you? That bastard kid that lives in her house?

Bullheard 0
fona_bqueen 7

There are two sides to every story.

duty43191 2

My 9 year old step daughter did the same damn thing with my hair spray. Damn heathens.