By Yupppp. - 11/02/2015 06:25 - United States - Flushing

Spicy
Today, my new boyfriend with whom I'm completely smitten called me and told me he had an early Valentine's Day gift for me. Gonorrhea. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 322
You deserved it 5 286

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

If he got gonorrhea and OP doesn't that means he cheated on her

Or, he could of had it already, and just found out.

No it doesn't. She says he's her *new* boyfriend. He probably already had it when they met but didn't know yet.

It's usually asymptomatic which means he could have had it for years and never known until recent testing

Your boyfriend should avoid Fred's advice and NOT **** you right in the pussy

Seems someone's relationship has gone-awry-ah.

Slap slap slap... Clap clap clap... Slap slap slap... Clap clap clap...

LostInTheZone11 29

It's just one more thing you guys have in common op! It'll bring you closer together.

I was wondering the same thing. Before sleeping with someone for the first time, don't people check themselves or ask if their partner has been checked?

That'll teach you to use the same toilet as a random boy. That's why courting takes awhile before marriage. To make sure your other doesn't have anything before sexy times.

Well sometimes it can be asymptomatic and a person won't know for years that they even have anything, so you could go through the whole courting and marriage thing before even figuring it out (that's why many people get tested before being married, even if they've been "courting" for many years). That or you could get married and then your partner cheats on you and you end up with an STD. My point being, waiting to get married (or waiting a couple of years) before having sex doesn't necessarily mean you'll never end up with an STD. It certainly helps, but it's not a 100% guarantee.