By Arthur - 07/05/2014 19:16 - United States

Today, my neighbor scolded me for "allowing" her son to be bitten by one of my dogs. This would be reasonable, except for the fact that her kid had jumped my fence and tried to steal a rattle out of my daughter's hands. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 314
You deserved it 3 218

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Cuss her ass out. Bitch should have been watching her bad ass kid.

You may have bad neighbors, but you have a really great dog! Your daughter's very lucky to have such a good protector.

It seems everyone blames the dogs. Unbelievable. They protect their own. Neighbours kid is a dumbass. And the parents are even more of one for thinking that's how it should be handled.

I'm not sure what responses you are reading, but as far as I can see most here are blaming the kid :P...

Didn't mean people FML wise. Just as a general society. I'm a dog owner, and if someone were to do something to get my dog going he would be at blame before the person. People are stupid. Dogs act on instinct. Was just throwing the comment out there that the neighbours kid is at fault not the dog. But like the neighbours reacted their kid does no wrong and the dog "attacked."

Whenever a dog bites someone, usually a child people scream to put the dog down. More than half of the time it's a small child who doesn't know how to handle animals. If the kid doesn't know how to handle animals they shouldn't be around them.

I had a dong that would have put that kid into a hospital. I loved that dog but she was about as protective as you could get and it made her unsafe for most other kids.

I must say that the first part of your comment is creepy.

Yeah, that must be an impressive dong...

The dog's reaction sounds more like self defense. If that person tried to "steal" from your daughter's hands. The trying means that your daughter is still holding onto it and is not letting go, then he was trying to forcibly take something from her hands. That is assault! or harassment! or robbery! (if going that far).

Even if it was obviously the fault of this kid, you shouldn't let your dogs be able to bite anybody, because the kid could've been seriously injured

What do you want OP to do, exactly? Muzzle his dogs 24/7? The kid hopped OP's fence.

That's how kids learn. Should serve as a lesson to him not to try to steal from people. This is why kids grow up poorly, because the little bad things they do when they're young, is ignored by their parents.