Countersuit

By SientoBenteCar - 11/04/2024 13:00 - United States

Today, as I was walking my dog, some self-righteous animal activist berated me on how it was animal abuse to put my dog on a leash. Despite warning her, she crouched down to undo it, my dog charged at her, giving her a gash on the cheek. She kicked my dog for it, and is now threatening to sue me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 666
You deserved it 81

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lamitucus 4

I would have called the police right then and there, not only was this person harassing you but kicked your dog which is animal abuse/cruelty and you did warn them to stay back. Pretty sure you are good.

Idiot doesn't realize most areas have local leash laws and it's illegal to have your dog off leash. Will probably get thrown out of court.

Comments

Idiot doesn't realize most areas have local leash laws and it's illegal to have your dog off leash. Will probably get thrown out of court.

Lamitucus 4

I would have called the police right then and there, not only was this person harassing you but kicked your dog which is animal abuse/cruelty and you did warn them to stay back. Pretty sure you are good.

normally, I am pro kicking charging unleashed dogs... never considered this scenario though...

Wadlaen 23

I'd say she got what she deserved!

wrecklesswfire 1

I believe there was a Family Guy episode where something similar to this happened

Oh please have footage and stick it on Youtube!!!

I think you should let her lay a charge. With any luck, it will get aired on Judge Judy so the whole world can laugh at her.

d j mom 3

if she tries then you can sue for animal abuse, illegal actions and harassment. too bad you can't fix stupid.