By DanniRae - 13/03/2009 13:48 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mom was helping me clean out stuff from college. She opened a box and took out some anal beads I got as a gag gift. She asked, "What are these?" I answered, "They are for massaging your back". She then insisted I show her. I massaged my mother with anal beads. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 317
You deserved it 70 709

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aslong as they were unused its not that bad ;P

Xyrian 0

This sounds suspiciously familiar to American Wedding, which also happened to be on television last night, go figure.

Comments

TEAZO 0

well then. why u giving your mom my beads damn it! kidding.

#4 Maybe the OP saw that movie and that's why he came up with that excuse :)

alex_vik 0

#10 - Yes, stick 'em in, take 'em out, used on both genders. Really a disgusting sex toy though.

crazy_cat_lady 0

And you kept the gag gift.... why?

sooner or later, ur mom's gonna figure out wat those were, and she's gonna think back to that day that u scratched her back with anal beads lol.

then she will go ew and burn her clothes

choppedNskrewed 0

LOL! that reminds me of some show i saw on TV....i don't remember what it was but this teenager found her mom's vibrator (she knew what it was) so she confronted her mom about it. her mom said "oh...that's a potato masher." So the daughter kept trying to get her to admit what it was, so she brought home a bunch of potatoes and asked her mom to make mashed potatoes for dinner. The mom had to use the vibrator to mash the potatoes so her daughter wouldn't think it was a vibrator. Then, the daughter asked the mom to buy one for one of her teachers as a gift. The mom hesitantly said okay, because she didn't want to admit what it actually was. So they bought another vibrator, wrapped it up, and gave it to one of the teachers. Then as they were walking away, they looked at each other and said "we can't do this!" They ran to get it back, but the teacher had already opened it. the teacher was like "oh. what is this?" the mom and daughter looked at each other and both said "oh...that's just a potato masher!"

Sessee 4

Didn't this happen in American Wedding? Except the mom thought they were for massaging your neck?

#15 I got a card with a naked man on it, a vibrating *****, a penis blow pop and edible underwear as gag gifts but that doesn't mean I'm throwing them away anytime soon.

#17, i SAW that show too! but i don't remember wat show it was on...omg, now i really wanna kno...figure it out and post it on here...i'm curious to kno.

oh my friking god WHY CAN'T YOU JUST PUT THE DAMN W AFTER THE O IN KNOW IT TAKES A HUNDRETH OF A SECOND THAT BOTHERS THE CRAP OUT OF ME grrr