Neat

By moms know best??? - 27/07/2013 21:41 - Canada - Morinville

Spicy
Today, I received some unwanted anal sex tips. They were unwanted because I'm not into anal sex, and the tips came from my drunk mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 854
You deserved it 4 653

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At first I thought the word "tips" was being used as a double entendre.

Anal sex tips from drunk mom? -changes porno-

Comments

At first I thought the word "tips" was being used as a double entendre.

She just wants to see you succeed, like any caring mother would! But yea, in all seriousness, ew.

Don't knock it till you try it..!;)

WhisperSoflty 20

21, there's nothing wrong with someone finding the idea of anal unappealing, just like there's nothing wrong with liking it. I personally agree with #3 and don't see the draw. You clearly do and that's a-ok. Different strokes for different folks and all that jazz.

#21&37: My ew was more directed at the fact that the tips came from OP's mum, not that they were on anal sex. (:

37 - of course everyone has their own sexual preferences. But I do agree that it doesn't hurt to try something at least once before you say you don't like it. I used to think anal was gross and degrading, then I tried it out and I love it now.

Butt it might-- hurt to try something at least once --if it's not done correctly the first time. :P

Goblin182 26
Goblin182 26

That didn't post where I meant for it to post.

42- You're going to get a lot of messages...

I think your mom has some suspicions about you xD

Wisdom comes from your mother, you should consider them.

my mom has always been a great teacher of many things. I am glad this is not one of the aubjects she preaches about.

perdix 29

Was she illustrating her techniques with a rectal thermometer?

Anal sex tips from drunk mom? -changes porno-

There's no need to be so anal about it, you'll get over it.

Steve95401 49

OP's mom didn't rear him very well. He probably is the butt of a lot of jokes.