By roundtherose - 13/10/2013 01:59 - United States - Anchorage

Today, my mom made fun of me because I'm 16 and have never had a boyfriend, then bragged that at my age she was already pregnant with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 672
You deserved it 3 658

roundtherose tells us more.

Thank you everyone for then encouraging words and sympathy for me. I would like to say my mom is one of the greatest people in my life and is very intelligent. She had been dating my dad for 2 years before and they got married and they are still married. She is certainly not a dead-beat mom. I think she was just being spiteful when that happened. She apologized later. She taught me that what she did is not what I want to do in my life. Sure what she said got me down, but outside dating I have a great life!

Top comments

Jokes on her being on MTV ain't an accomplishment

onealmxwilson 18

Just tell her at least you're not a hoe like she was.

Comments

The fact that you see something is wrong with her logic is a good sign. It shows what's between your shoulders is a brain not a set of genitals. Which makes me want to give you a virtual, nohomo hug.

Was she also twerking when she was your age?

diving_fml 30

With twerking becoming popular 15-20 years ago I could see that as a probable answer.

You should be proud that in your family, the apple DOES fall far from the tree. Clearly the two of you have different priorities and view of life (and I hope it continues to stay that way).

While you may not be able to get a new mom. You can definitely find a new role model. When you stop confiding in her and stop taking what she says to heart maybe she will get a clue. MAYBE?

beautifulsoul89 11

Wow, really??! Well if she's not proud of you, I will be! You sound like you not like most girls these days, which is all about boys and boys. Maybe you learning from your surroundings on what NOT to do, but ey babygirl go on life the right way..which by now you already out best your mom when she was your age, stay strong mija

OP, she is twice your age, and apparently half the intelligence.

Fail on your moms "bragging point" but hey if she didn't get prego you wouldn't be here! FYL

What kinda parent is she?.. she so immature .