By Anonymous - 17/08/2012 22:16 - Canada

Today, my lazy manager, who blatantly spreads vicious rumors about employees, one which has ruined a marriage, has started targeting me because her lazy daughter was legally fired. Now I'm known around the office as "the whore who slept her way up the corporate ladder." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 781
You deserved it 1 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FMLshark 12

Well, she certainly sounds like a charming woman. "Horrible Bosses" came to mind.

comeatmebroo6254 1

Wow. I'm so sorry. Find a a way to get your boss in trouble! That is extremely unbusiness like and frankly, she sounds like a terrible boss.

Comments

FireFlie07 20

Don't you have HR? Stuff like that is illegal in the US. I would guess it would be in Canada too.

shrdlu 28

Your boss is essentially claiming that higher management (has she mentioned names or positions?) promotes employees for sexual favors. I don't think higher management (especially anyone she's named) is going to like that any more than you do... so tell them.

perdix 29

Any press is good press ;) If you have a reputation as a corporate *****, you'll get more attention than the hard-working mouse you really are.

GothInside 6

I'd start carrying a small digital recorder in my pocket & get her talking about someone then turn her in to human resources! I'm pretty sure any decent company has rules against the way ur boss it! Probably nobody has had the testicles to report all the things she does cuz if the powers that be knew I can't believe they would let her continue! They're playing with multiple harrassment suits! Or if u dint wanna fo the recorder thing, write an anonymous letter (make sure u word it in a way that it's not obvious it's u) & lay out ALL the shit she pulls! At least someone would be aware & possibly start an investigation!

OhMinty 5

Yea i hope the op reads this.

to be fair, I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen anymore, but if I'm wrong, fair played either way.. hard getting a decent job these days...I'd do it only my boss is a guy lol

Yeah, I'm not sure but I think you can get her in trouble for that, if you have a union rep I suggest you speak to him/her. noone should have to deal with that bullshit at work.

Call your local employment standards office they can get into a lot of trouble it's workplace harassment