By Anonymous - 17/08/2012 22:16 - Canada

Today, my lazy manager, who blatantly spreads vicious rumors about employees, one which has ruined a marriage, has started targeting me because her lazy daughter was legally fired. Now I'm known around the office as "the whore who slept her way up the corporate ladder." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 781
You deserved it 1 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FMLshark 12

Well, she certainly sounds like a charming woman. "Horrible Bosses" came to mind.

comeatmebroo6254 1

Wow. I'm so sorry. Find a a way to get your boss in trouble! That is extremely unbusiness like and frankly, she sounds like a terrible boss.

Comments

CallMeMcFeelii 13

My thoughts exactly! I replied to number 2 saying pretty much the same thing.

Karma will bite your boss in the ass sooner or later. Just give it some time. If it doesn't come soon enough, then take matters into your own hands.

Here in Australia you can call Fair Work Australia and your boss would get in deep shit and lose her job. If you have anything like that in Canada I highly suggest taking action. I would NOT be putting up with that crap. Think of the lives she could ruin if she isn't stopped.

olpally 32

Time to smack a bitch... Seriously. It's worth getting fired for if you leave a nice mark on that crazy bitch's face. That's major bullshit.

MeganLovesPandas 5

That's extremely unprofessional. Your boss obviously needs to learn proper work etiquette. Fyl OP. Hopefully they learn some manners before someone falcon punches some into them.

A very simple fix to that and early retirement for you is to sue for public slander

I say work your way up that ladder until you can fire her. She clearly don't deserve that job or any job at all. I hope everyone knows how much she lies.

That takes skill. Congrats on your sleeping/ladder climbing skills. Dunno why she called you a ***** though.

MindFreakazoid 10

She most certainly did not handle that 'like a boss' much less 'like a sir'! How dare she!