By Anonymous - 17/08/2012 22:16 - Canada

Today, my lazy manager, who blatantly spreads vicious rumors about employees, one which has ruined a marriage, has started targeting me because her lazy daughter was legally fired. Now I'm known around the office as "the whore who slept her way up the corporate ladder." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 781
You deserved it 1 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FMLshark 12

Well, she certainly sounds like a charming woman. "Horrible Bosses" came to mind.

comeatmebroo6254 1

Wow. I'm so sorry. Find a a way to get your boss in trouble! That is extremely unbusiness like and frankly, she sounds like a terrible boss.

Comments

That's awful of her to say to you, could you report her to someone? I know she's your boss, but she must have a boss also..?

No, report her and the "mysterious person" who busted her car windows, slashed her tires and keyed various curse words into the hood of her car.

Don't worry, I find all managers a bit screwed in the head.

Mearemoi 14

This one seems a lot more than screwed in the head...

It's only a matter of time before it all catches up to her. The sad thing is that you have to answer to somebody that acts like a twelve year old.

Find someone to cast a spell that puts your boss under your control. It's the only logical solution to this problem.

Time to get some ice cream. And by ice cream, I mean revenge.

xxDefiantxx 0

Sweet revenge is best served cold

* "Revenge is a meal best served cold" *

Revenge is a dish best served cold.* Great, I've gone from a Grammar Nazi to a Proverb Nazi. What's next?

Shadow_Phantom 26

A real Nazi? ...I'm goin' to hell for this.

I was going for the Man on Fire reference more than the proverb. I suppose I should have made that clear. Whoops.

42) Surgical Nazi? "SIR, THAT IS NOT HOW YOU REMOVE AN APPENDIX. You do it like this" *does the exact same thing but slightly different* "There. See? This is why I--* *flat line* "****."

PYLrulz 17

I don't know what the employment rules are in Canada, but I'm sure that's worthy of being a hostile work environment.

Someone needs to give her a taste of her own medicine.

Why moderate a comment if its an opinion. Frankly my opinion. I didn't imply that having rumors spread about you isn't "a good thing". I explained that I didn't understand how the op, obtained these rumors. And for that I meant that it 'shouldn't be a fml'. Frankly my statement was misunderstood, not "boring".

KingCeltic77 18