By Anonymous - 17/08/2012 22:16 - Canada

Today, my lazy manager, who blatantly spreads vicious rumors about employees, one which has ruined a marriage, has started targeting me because her lazy daughter was legally fired. Now I'm known around the office as "the whore who slept her way up the corporate ladder." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 781
You deserved it 1 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FMLshark 12

Well, she certainly sounds like a charming woman. "Horrible Bosses" came to mind.

comeatmebroo6254 1

Wow. I'm so sorry. Find a a way to get your boss in trouble! That is extremely unbusiness like and frankly, she sounds like a terrible boss.

Comments

You could always say that it's true and the only reason you can't get promoted now is because you refused (insert boss's name)'s sexual advances. If your boss is of the same sex even better. Nothing makes a rumor juicier than homosexual activity.

That's horrible. I would contact someone in your union if you have one.

PhishloverA 14

Other than FYL, I really don't know what to say.. Try getting her in trouble, maybe even fired. Then you'd be the hero of the company

Well did you? Seriously you deserve to be treated better then that

youaint 2

Sounds like a typical American office manager to me! From what I've seen most office managers are lazy pieces of shit who have to stir up trouble about other workers in order to divert the attention away from themselves so that they don't get fired for being worthless! Might as well keep whoring!

Try to find the employees she spread rumors about and get together with them to report her. It would be harder to let it go when a lot of employees are complaining about her. If people give you shit about the rumors, tell them about a previous rumor she spread about them or their friends. To be honest, it sounds like you work in a horrible office. Did the other employees actually believe someone who has been known to spread rumors?