By Anonymous - 17/08/2012 22:16 - Canada

Today, my lazy manager, who blatantly spreads vicious rumors about employees, one which has ruined a marriage, has started targeting me because her lazy daughter was legally fired. Now I'm known around the office as "the whore who slept her way up the corporate ladder." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 781
You deserved it 1 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FMLshark 12

Well, she certainly sounds like a charming woman. "Horrible Bosses" came to mind.

comeatmebroo6254 1

Wow. I'm so sorry. Find a a way to get your boss in trouble! That is extremely unbusiness like and frankly, she sounds like a terrible boss.

Comments

their just jealous of your awesome working skills. use your current job as something to put on an application and find a better job.

KiddNYC1O 20
sbjess 8

Your boss is a grade A C UNiT! Get the bitch fired!

What the **** is a "C UNiT"?! Did you maybe mean ****? Never saw the point of censoring yourself like that. It's not like you're suddenly being polite. No, you're still calling the boss a ****, and as well you should.

mdds 2

I think she's just trying to hint at what she expects at your next performance review ;P>

I have a ladder. Will you sleep your way up mine. You must be pretty bc people are only intimidated by pretty people.

VeeEight 5

You know, there are laws in place for these exact situations. Laws that are designed to hp you remove people like this from work areas. Perhaps if this is really the case you should consider researching said laws.

Seriously?! A rumor that ruined a marriage?! Okay, her ass should've totally been reported or even fired at that point!

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Go to HR and if nothing happens go see lawyer because that's blatant sexual harassment. The manager is a poison for that company and the sooner they're aware the better for all involved. People like that are nothing but negative instigators.