By Anonymous - 05/07/2015 09:29 - United States - Beaverton

Today, my idiot boss placed an expensive order for anti-bullying banners that read: "Take a stand against bullying!" This would be fine if I didn't work in a specialized school for children in wheelchairs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 091
You deserved it 1 857

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess that's just how he rolls.

That reminds me of my dad's terrible slogan that he came up with in high school for a project. "employ the handicapped, they won't walk off of the job"

Comments

People shouldn't read so far into things. He's trying to do a great thing and raise awareness to stop bullying. Yeah ok, their in wheel chairs. But most kids in wheel chairs have been like that their whole life and don't know any better. I'm sure they would find humor in the posters.

I mean his intentions were probably good. He sounds like a real stand up guy.

See, this is how you can tell the world has become so sensitive. He used a slogan that millions of people use around the world. It's not a big deal.

Just down vote this comment. I posted on the wrong FML.

How is this intimacy? Personally I can't think of another way to say this aside from the way that it's listed...unless you get really creative

ChopSuey444 20

It's a poor wording choice, but it's also metaphorical. Could be pretty inspirational. "Anyone can "take a stand" when they fight for what's right!"

Just wow. Some people can't see the big picture. Hey there's a slogan he can use at his new job working with the blind.

martin8337 35

Kinda like telling the blind to "keep their eyes on the prize".

It is. Still saying a common thing that shouldn't offend you.