By ProudMother - 06/03/2013 18:04 - United Kingdom - Telford

Today, my 20-year-old came whining to me, asking why his job interviews keep going so poorly. I had to delicately explain that the "PIMP SLAP" tattoo he had put on his right hand recently may have something to do with it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 774
You deserved it 4 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He has the right mindset: Life's a bitch, be it's pimp. I'd say that shows great life motivation and perseverance in front of challenges, don't see why he wasn't taken.

OP, I've gotta say, your son is a dumbass

Comments

He has the right mindset: Life's a bitch, be it's pimp. I'd say that shows great life motivation and perseverance in front of challenges, don't see why he wasn't taken.

Of all the things to tattoo.. What a saint.

Everything mercified says, i imagine in jokers voice.

OP, I've gotta say, your son is a dumbass

Well, that one day when he gets an interview with a left-handed person, he will be safe. Some might say that that job was his destiny.

OP, it's kind of your fault too if you did not force him to get that tattoo removed the second you saw it. I would pretty much skin my kid if he came home with that.

And that's when you say the pimp's prayer and backhand him for being an idiot.

perdix 29

After you pointed this out, did he pimp slap you?

Having a pimp hand tat is appropriate if he's applying for a job as a pimp, hustla, balla, playa, or mack, although it will give them hoes a warning about which hand to watch out for.

tattoos are fine but you gotta get them where if you are dressed professionally they aren't being shown.

Even tasteful tattoos offend some people or give them bad first impressions, as stupid as it can be. There are other ways to cover them up such as makeup, which should be thought about when deciding to get one in an always visible area. You never know when you may need to cover it up.

KareBear7364 5

well isn't he a smart cookie...

Imhere4fml 24

A cookie that nobody wants.

Steve95401 49

It's rough out there for a pimp.

perdix 29

#9, close! Y'know it's hard out here for a pimp When he's tryin to get the money for the rent.

In hollywood they say there's no business like show business.. In the hood they say there's no biniss like hoe biniss.

Obviously his hoe bisniss is down. He needs to find better hoes.

Maybe he should think about a career switch? The one I'm thinking about is writing all over him.

He might as well have tattooed a list of every one of his bad qualities and poor decisions on his forehead. I'm not saying everyone who gets a tattoo makes poor decisions, but when you get a distasteful one on your hand? There is a culture to tattoos, and as such there can be a place for them in civilized society. A lot of people trivialize what should be a passage of rite, the tattoo should mark a milestone of your life or embody an accomplishment.

You never know, maybe he mastered his pimp slap ability, quite the milestone lol.