By Anonymous - 20/09/2013 04:57 - United States - Santa Barbara

Spicy
Today, my husband wanted me to "spice up" our sex life. I guess he didn't count on me vomiting when he came in my mouth. We won't be getting intimate again for a long, long time now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 679
You deserved it 12 051

Same thing different taste

Comments

first, I feel bad for you OP. I hope thing have cleared up by the time I've gotten to read this. Second, I am a 30 year old guy and I can honestly tell you it's not that damn great either way, but that i just my opinion of course. My opinion here is pretty much a 'don't touch me and I'll happily taste/feel until my wife i happily asleep'

edit time ran out after I hit bad buttons and deleted large portions with my broken keyboard. lat edit, for ome reason thi showed up at first as old not new first, I feel bad for you OP. I hope thing have cleared up by the time I've gotten to read this. The first time I went down on my girlfriend I ended up with a mouthful of the nastiest taste I've ever had, hands down. Turns out it was a flavor due to her, unknown to me, drug use and lack of bathing. Since then I've dealt with everything from the mall bits of toilet paper to a rare exquisite tasting finish. It can all be changed with proper diets and, because my wife i of the attitude of returning the favor, though I honestly dislike being touched, I will clean before bed and try to keep the poor thing Out of my diet. Second, I am a 30 year old guy and I can honestly tell you it's not that damn great either way, but that i just my opinion of course. My opinion here is pretty much a 'don't touch me and I'll happily taste/feel until my wife i happily asleep'

Cum on!!!!!! Lol some people like that kind of things! OP A for effort! I understand your point!

The taste is AWFUL, anyone who says otherwise is delusional. Every now and then I will vomit/come close to vomiting. Still, my BF finds it extremely pleasing and I like to do nice things for him. And he's willing to go down on me, which I imagine is just as disgusting.

To each their own. It's not delusional to have different opinions than you do. If it is, then my delusions have served me well, because I personally enjoy the taste. I've never found it the least bit disgusting to go down on men or women. I guess if they had poor hygiene that would be a different case, but not everyone is grossed out by bodily fluids.

I don't think you're alone on that...but practice/trying makes perfect...

fooltemptress 36

#27, I'm a 35 year old woman and I don't swallow. Tried it once and will never do it again. There. Now you know someone who doesn't :) Then again, I'm not an old, washed up, worn out cougar trying to find ways to keep my cubs interested like you clearly are. Acting like a **** star is the only game you got left.

tried that once, it was incredibly awful. flavored condoms are the trick! might take some of the fun out of it for him, but hey, at least you won't puke! :)

Ok, fine. She doesn't like swallowing... it's not always pleasant. As a guy, I will admit that having a partner swallow gives me such a rush at the end, and makes me feel more attached to the person, because... well, look what they just did for me. Still, that's just my 2 cents. But can we at least all agree that denying all intimacy with someone you love due to a botched new experience is a really horrible idea for a relationship?

MuppetMerkin 10

Seems unfair to cut off intimacy altogether over one bad experience with one aspect of one sex act. There are many more things you can try and at least now you know one thing you don't like. I would say talk you your spouse about it and try a different way.

I kissed my bf afterwards, and he said "yea that's gross, you don't have to do that again babe" and I don't plan to