By Anonymous - 20/09/2013 04:57 - United States - Santa Barbara

Spicy
Today, my husband wanted me to "spice up" our sex life. I guess he didn't count on me vomiting when he came in my mouth. We won't be getting intimate again for a long, long time now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 679
You deserved it 12 051

Same thing different taste

Comments

I'm with 93 here. Sperm isn't the most tastiest flavour in the world, but I'm truly astonished by the amount of women here who can't/don't want to swallow. That's ofcourse your good right, but I can't help but feel special now.

No, @97, a good wifey because she tried to please her husband. And don't worry OP, there are easier ways to spice up your sex life, plenty of ways, too! I'm assuming if it happens again, though, you should try spitting :P or have something ready to drink right after for yourself.

98, Let's tell our boyfriends we're unicorns.

I'm the same way I can't stand the taste and I threw up the first time I gave my boyfriend a ********. Now he either wears a condom or I stop before he climaxes. Then I chug a drink hahahaha

It's really sad that things went so horribly wrong, I can't even begin to imagine how awful it must feel to vomit during any type of sexual activity, I know I would feel terrible. As a person with a very strong gag reflex, I can sympathise with the difficulties/potential unpleasantness. However, your word choice, unless I am mistaken, would seem to indicate that you were absolutely unthrilled by the idea of giving him oral sex. If it really makes you that uncomfortable, it's probably not a good idea. Also, it would not be fair of him to be angry about this, since vomiting is a reflex and cannot be controlled at all. If you do decide you are interested, there are ways to circumvent the problems through good communication. No one should ever have to vomit because of their partner's lack of consideration.

kiakia0131 23

Try not to feel too bad OP. I've gagged and nearly threw up on several occasions because the guy accidentally went too deep. Of course my last ex would deserve to be vomited on because he kept purposely pushing my head down on his dick really ******* hard. -_-

I tell My Husband I am a dinosaur all the time. Its like a unicorn but if you want to find another one its going to be boney and youre gunna have to dig it up.

Well you certainly did as asked. Trying things for your husband is great. Don't be to down on yourself, maybe next try anal!

Congrats, you've discovered the extreme childishness of the FML community!