By Anonymous - 20/09/2013 04:57 - United States - Santa Barbara

Spicy
Today, my husband wanted me to "spice up" our sex life. I guess he didn't count on me vomiting when he came in my mouth. We won't be getting intimate again for a long, long time now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 679
You deserved it 12 051

Same thing different taste

Comments

BodyMarks 4

that's too bad op, hope you can laugh at it soon. work it out opp, shit happens.

sugarbear0727 19

I know how you feel. I've thrown up plenty of times during/after giving a *******. The texture is disgusting, and it tastes nasty. I hate giving them because it does nothing for me, and from my experience, guys are not as clean as they think. I don't have sex everyday, and I'm glad I don't. I have a newborn to look after, and a crying hungry baby would ruin the sex.

"I hate giving them because it does nothing for me." Wow. What a selfish bitch.

Tell him to drink pineapple juice works everytime

Maybe she meant he was grossed out that she vomited... We don't know what she meant by that

Best. Comments. Ever! Keep down the good work, ladies! True troopers!

Dang calm down, 222. I don't think she is being a "spiteful bitch". I believe she meant how awkward things feel right now. She just vomited while giving a bj, that can be very embarrassing for both parties involved. Don't worry about it, OP, it will all blow over soon. It happens to the best of us. Just talk about it with him and get that elephant out of the room quickly.

I'm just pleased to read that so many of you ladies either tried it or still do it.. I'm sure it's not easy or tasty but I'm glad you all do it :)

happyfingers 15

Yikes... Well, at least you tried! It's not like you meant to do it so hopefully he won't hold it against you.