By Anonymous - 20/09/2013 04:57 - United States - Santa Barbara

Spicy
Today, my husband wanted me to "spice up" our sex life. I guess he didn't count on me vomiting when he came in my mouth. We won't be getting intimate again for a long, long time now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 679
You deserved it 12 051

Same thing different taste

Comments

babyshaft408 8
rlTlk 13

Ok while I'll still say congrats on trying to spice things up, I'm still a little confused on what's kinky here? Was this your first time attempting oral sex? No criticism but as a married couple that's shocking to most people. If you do have a severe gag reflex, which by the sound of it you do, then next time take it slow. You don't have to go deep throat the thing, can kiss and lick and tease especially the tip if you cannot take the full length in, use one hand on the base, or two if he's huge 0.0, if the taste is very unpleasant to you compromise that he'd "pull out" or not use oral to "finish". What more concerns me is the statement of not going to be having sex for a long time again now after this incident, if he has that attitude to you over that, that is a problem. You tried and that should almost be fully expected as a possible outcome with oral if you are not experienced how the receiver can handle it. You both sound very uncomfortable with sex, with eachother and hearing the attempt to "spice things up" implies one or both if you is unsatisfied and that is a very big problem as well. Especially being Married there is no shame in sex you should be free to explore eachother like that. There are TONs of books and advice pages for couple to help their sex lives. As well as actual therapists and such. I'd say for you two it would be a good Idea..

U gotta a great experience tho! Im jealous from ur BF

moshpit11 8

That's why you let him finish on your face

lil_mars 1

I see a lot of people saying that OP should not withhold sex and she's punishing her man and blah blah etc. Maybe it's not her, but HE who does not want to play for a while? Maybe they are both a little shaken and disgusted by what happened and need a break?

clue_me_in 20

Thank you! OP never said she was "withholding" sex from him. Funny how they are assuming it was her and not him.

rlTlk 13

#144 giving oral makes you a pornstar? Only pornstars give oral? What backwater church town did all you people saying that come from? My Gawd, oral is not anything that out there. It's very incredibly tame. It's like the most basic level of foreplay that exits unless you haven't moved past the virgin handy. If you are not a virgin and have had actual sex, I do not get how you can be shocked by oral. Period.

Well now you got two gross things in your mouth

Well, why the hell not? Years of **** have taught me that some guys can get into that.

I really hope 97 was joking here. She tried and found out she didn't like it. Either that, or the taste was bad for her. There are many things he can do to make it taste better for her. She's willing the please her man. That's a good thing to have.

Well everyone is different some girls think im nuts for loving to suck my husbands dick...and then other girls say they will never do that but honestly one thing I know is how to please a man. And trust me it will get better just keep doing it and you will eventually get use to it. and trust me he appreciates it even though you did get sick. Or maybe im a weirdo becuase I get turned on watching my hubs squirm when he cums. :)

You're not a weirdo, I'm the same. Gives me a rush too, love seeing the guy squirm lol. My last boyfriend told me he wasn't into them and didn't want me to do it because he didn't enjoy them. One day he let me try and let's just say he never looked back hehe... I think when you're into it, he can tell and it gives guy a rush too!