By wat - 20/09/2013 05:52 - United States - Santa Ana

Today, I went to visit my overly-posh mother for the first time in many years. Upon arrival, she kicked me out because my outfit did not follow the same color-scheme as her decor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 695
You deserved it 3 277

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

She sounds like a very...... artistic, lady

Um I think OP needs to re-evaluate her attitude. I mean, who doesn't check in before going somewhere to pick an outfit? Geez, people nowadays.

OP your mom is going to be alone with no relatives or friends if shes's going to behave this way.

simple, paint her decor in the color of your outfit.

Or when selecting nursing homes, find the one with the most obnoxious decor.

So dumb, you didn't want to be there any ways

OP never said she didn't want to go visit her mother.

I'd rather say forgot to take their prescription pills.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Everyone knows house wives need their Xanax or else they get all out of whack. Hurry, OP, refill the script or you'll have loose cannon aimed right at you!

Geez what's wrong with you OP?? You should know better than that! You always have to match the rug, always.

Don't forget about that one big rule! : Make sure your eyes match the drapes.

I wonder if her cat matches the drapes? Pun so intended.

Llama_Face89 33

Take you long to come up with that one?

Llama_Face89 33

I believe the turn of phrase is "Does the carpet match the drapes?"

I'm sorry. Just be grateful you haven't inherited her bad traits OP!

So, she must walk around in the same color all the time right?