By Enragedbitch - 20/10/2012 08:49 - United States - Torrance

Spicy
Today, my husband informed me that he recently slept with a secretary of his to become better at sex for me. I don't know what's worse, the fact that he cheated on me or that he seriously believes that he has a reasonable excuse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 553
You deserved it 2 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He got some guts to tell you he is cheating on you for you. Lmao. Honestly for you or not, cheater is a cheater, get rid of him.

That makes no sense! To get better at sex with someone, you sleep with that person regularly and discuss what you both enjoy. I guess either your husband is a cheating git, or he's a cheating git who thinks female pleasure is all identical, in which case *clips OP's husband round the back of the head*

Comments

Well now you have a reasonable excuse to boot his ass.

Why don't you tell him that you were cheating on him for years because you wanted to get better at sex too.

What an idiot. Out on the street he would go, immediately, if it were me. That's dispicable.

Sounds to me like he's too stupid to have a secretary.

Time to add to the 50% divorce rate statistic. Hope you make your own money so that you can rent your own apartment and get the he'll out of there!

Gather 'round kids, we've got a lesson to share with you: don't cheat on your significant other! Lest you want the favour returned of course ;)

Inciter 33

Dump his cheating ass. He's an idiot.

dellam 3

At least he is trying to improve your marridhe by getting better. Hes trying to help i