By Enragedbitch - 20/10/2012 08:49 - United States - Torrance

Spicy
Today, my husband informed me that he recently slept with a secretary of his to become better at sex for me. I don't know what's worse, the fact that he cheated on me or that he seriously believes that he has a reasonable excuse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 553
You deserved it 2 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He got some guts to tell you he is cheating on you for you. Lmao. Honestly for you or not, cheater is a cheater, get rid of him.

That makes no sense! To get better at sex with someone, you sleep with that person regularly and discuss what you both enjoy. I guess either your husband is a cheating git, or he's a cheating git who thinks female pleasure is all identical, in which case *clips OP's husband round the back of the head*

Comments

HowAreYouToday 34

The question is: "Did it work?"

Psych101 9

I really don't think that's the question, either.

MrBrightside21 20

I got caught cheating on my math test, and told the teacher "I was cheating so I could do better on the test, for you, Miss Henkelmire. " I got a zero on the test. Moral of the story: Don't cheat.

47- "were".... So since you're 17, I'm guessing you dropped out?

I graduated at 17, I went to the Local College and took extra classes.

Just because they're 17 doesn't mean they dropped out. I'm 17 and in university :) don't most people graduate at around ages 17-19?

shyeahh_fml 19

And some people graduate early.

There's someone in my college that is only 16

PhishloverA 14

#1, that excuse shouldn't work on anyone with a right mind because OP's husband should get better at sex by practicing on OP. Nobody should have to cheat to get better at sex when they have their spouses to practice on. It makes no sense and the person who cheats and also uses that excuse doesn't have any either

mowmowlife 21

See why don't u people ever listen to the guy. If he's better at sex...no harm done

And why would someone "inform" his spouse about this instead of keeping it a secret? Pretty much everything about this story is worst.

Regardless of how much of an airhead this guy sounds like, people tend to feel guilty when performing acts like adultery. Trying to hide stuff like that eats away at people if the have a heart.

Because I'm sure that OP's husband would rather have told her herself rather than for her to find out 5 years later when they have a gaggle of kids. That or he thought he would get in less trouble...

Another possibility is the threat of blackmail, and he just wanted to tell her before his secretary would.

Agree with #14. Seen it happen to a couple I used to live with. The girl who cheated became so guilt ridden, she was throwing up daily. Her boyfriend thought she was pregnant.

He got some guts to tell you he is cheating on you for you. Lmao. Honestly for you or not, cheater is a cheater, get rid of him.

And, both are equally bad. His cheating and excuse are pathetic. Makes me wonder what his other excuses were before you two were together.

That makes no sense! To get better at sex with someone, you sleep with that person regularly and discuss what you both enjoy. I guess either your husband is a cheating git, or he's a cheating git who thinks female pleasure is all identical, in which case *clips OP's husband round the back of the head*

It makes total sense. To get better at battlefield 3, I kill people and drive tanks in my spare time.

SenselessPattern 12

Really? All I do to get better is borrow an AC-130 from my local airport. Much less effort involved, and twice the rewards.

57- yeah, but it's always being used! I'm lucky if I can get in one once a week.

Sleep with one of his coworkers and then tell him with the same excuse.

Miss_Terri 2

Sorry, but that's a stupid and immature solution. 1) op will be stooping to his level, which is very low. 2) even at this age, STDs still happen 3) op's husband may actually be one of those wife-swapping fetish guys and it may turn him on 4) op's husband might not even give a shit.

Well If you were being sarcastic, never mind with what I was going to say. Thank god for the edit button.

Miss_Terri 2

I perceived it more as a suggestion or joke of some kind, but if it was your attempt at sarcasm, well... sorry

Is it pick on Scrappy day or something miss terri?:(

32- It's "get in a scrap with scrappy" day, actually.

And you're talking to a divorce lawyer right?

Absolutely! You should divorce him. How disgusting.

Well at least he tried, It would be worst if you caught him. I think he was just feeling guilty.

BellaBelle_fml 23

At least he tried?! He didn't just try, he succeeded…at being an imbecile of a cheater. I know you are just trying to look at the bright side, and I can appreciate that, but you failed to see the true bright side of this situation. Which would be that the OP is now informed of her husband's cheating ways and can now divorce and move on.

FlyinTurtle 7

Most original comment ever, I tip my hat off to you.

saIty 17

Today, my husband informed me that he recently slept with a secretary of his to "become better at sex for me." I don't know what's worse, the fact that he cheated on me or that he seriously believes that he has a reasonable excuse. FML Verbatim.

Really, we should be asking you that question. Smfh.

KeannaLove 32

You're an idiot A. Because you didn't understand the FML and B. Because you said da fuq.

Oh, come on! Aren't we past this already? Enough crap people.

bach2121 13

studys show the the number one problem with society is that it is largely made up of people.

mowmowlife 21

Hey, at least he was honest.

Awww isn't that romantic.. now on a serious note I do believe this is a case were either a consuler or a divorce will work.