By Anonymous - 01/12/2012 17:01 - United States - Portland

Today, my husband discovered poking me in my belly button makes me have to pee, sometimes it's uncontrollable and happens immediately. He thinks it's hilarious and decided it's his new favorite game. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 359
You deserved it 3 110

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flockz 19

he's seen too many Pillsbury Doughboy commercials.

Comments

Oh god. I can totally relate op. I used to feel nauseous and even puke whenever someone did that to me.

LappDance 16

Correct me if I'm wrong but that doesn't seem normal.

Well, it was during my pre-pubescent stage, and whenever someone poked something into my belly button (I'm an "innie"), I felt sick.

That's so funny. My little sister is weird like that too. She doesn't like anything touching her belly button.

Up the ante. Turn it into a drinking game (with liquor, that is) if you pee, you drink. If you don't, he drinks. Double. Make it interesting.

She would lose miserably, did think about it? He pokes her she drinks because it makes her pee everytime.

Then she would get incredibly intoxicated causing her to actually have to pee voluntarily. Would be horrible.

39-if I read correctly, it happens sometimes. And anyway, this could help her control it. If not, drinking makes everything funnier.

66, you didn't read correctly. According to the FML, it Always makes her pee, but Sometimes it happens immediately.

Whoops, then I apologize. I deserve to be thumbed down.

RecklessJellyBea 7

If he does this often enough, perhaps you can somehow hone the ability of projectile urination and then we'll see who's laughing.

I am sooooooooooo with him on this! It is hilarious! :) FYL, though.

24 -- Would it be hilarious if someone you trusted kept doing something to you that caused you to immediately pee, even after you told them it bothered you and you wanted them to stop? Do you like the idea of you being forced to lose control over your own bodily functions at someone else's whim? I'd hate it, myself. I don't see it as amusing at all.

At 75.... That's funny, I didn't read anywhere in the post that it bothered OP and that she repeatedly asked him to stop. How do you know she does not laugh and the only reason she considers it an FML is because he has made a new game out of it...

#80, two reasons for thinking it bothered her: First, she posted it to FML. Second, I can't imagine it WOULDN'T bother someone to have their spouse repeatedly make them lose control of bodily funcdtions (and consider it a great game, no less). But you're right, nowhere does it say she asked him to stop.

Oh, it's all clear now... Thank you for your infinite wisdom 80 ;)

Ever heard of sarcasm? Look it up, may be useful. As for the situation: if she did not use convincing enough arguments who is she to blame but herself? After all, there must be a rolling pin in the house and people usually get the message after a couple of concussions :)

#93, I'm pretty sure you meant your last post in jest, and that you and some others will be annoyed that I'm posting a serious reply to it. However, in case you (or any others reading this) don't yet know, that's a kind of humor that not only bothers some people, but can do real damage. And I feel obliged to make that clear, even though this is a mostly humerous forum. It's nobody's job to "use convicing enough arguments" to get someone to stop screwing with their body, and it's nobody's own fault if someone else fails to stop doing so to them -- it's the fault of the person who fails to stop once the person whose body may be screwed with has said no. To imply you have to convince someone not to mess with your body is akin to saying that someone who was raped "didn't use convincing enough arguments" to get their attacker to stop. (You may consider that ridiculous hyperbole. I can assure you that not one of the various people I know who have been sexually abused would consider it hyperbole; in fact, they'd all be pretty distressed by what you posted, and I hope none of them has to read it or anything like it. They'd also be appalled at the idea that someone who doesn't respect their right to control their own body should need to be whacked in the head a few times to "persuade" them to stop, but most of them wouldn't hesitate to do so if necessary.) But the damage that this sort of comment can do goes beyond the emotional harm to some people who have been abused in the past, who you might perhaps think should "stop being so sensitive" or some such. The real trouble comes when statements like yours add to the cultural background that makes some people think it's okay to screw with someone else's body without their consent. I'm not saying anyone's going to read what you said and think, "Oh, okay, it must be fine for me to ignore someone else's wishes about their own body unless they offer better arguments for me to stop; after all, some people think it's hilarious!", but when enough people say such things, that's the impression that's created. Such an impression can also convince some victims that that kind of "teasing" or "game" should be funny and they should just put up with it, when they most certainly should never have to do so. I'm assuming you've never had to consider this aspect of it before, and I very much hope for your sake that the other perspective is never forced upon you. Nobody deserves that. So I'm asking you (and everyone reading this) to not make such statements in the future, seriously or sarcastically or otherwise. Best wishes.

Time to protect yourself. Go get a corset and wear it till he loses interest. The corset is pretty stiff so he can't get his finger inside your belly button and you won't pee! Granted, wearing corsets aren't the best feeling (to most) in the world, but if you can keep it going for a bit you'll be saved, plus the corset doesn't really have to be really tight so it'll bother less than normal.

Poke him in the eye and he'll cry, poke him in the throat and he'll throw up, poke him in the butt and he'll feel violated.

I checked by poking myself if it works for me too. I'm relieved it doesn't.