By Anonymous - 02/11/2013 17:34 - United States - Rowland Heights

Today, my husband and I were arguing, but I dropped it so we could calm down before discussing the matter again. Later on, he made us lasagna. The moment I swallowed the first mouthful, he smirked, then started snickering uncontrollably. What the fuck did he do to my food? FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 630
You deserved it 5 672

Same thing different taste

Top comments

After an argument, ALWAYS let the cook have the first bite.

olpally 32

You may have the ***** later op, STOP EATING NOW!

Comments

Anyone else having flashbacks to The Help where Minnie put her shit into the chocolate pie?

Yeah I didn't see it until after I commented. Look before you comment, kids :(

TheDrifter 23

It's that secret sauce that gives it its unique flavor.

It's not something she wouldn't of swallowed anyways. ;)

I agree with #11, he's trying to mindfuck you. Don't worry, he wouldn't do anything fatal. At least I hope not.

She might have done the same if the positions were reversed or something equally as bad.

Might have yes. I still would have considered it immature and prickish. They're married for goodness sake.

Sometimes when your married you need to spice stuff up. No pun intended.

OP, please please let us know what he did!

Spit, or swallow. The choice is yours. I suspect he added a little "personal protein shake" in there for you.

I don't know what's in it, but I can tell you it's never made the same way twice.

octaviamarieb 18

he might have jerked off into it, watch out!

From a man's view, he probably did nothing. He just wanted to make you uneasy. You want to get him back? Plant a pair of panties somewhere and then while he is watching, find them. Let him squirm a moment and then let him down. It will be hilarious.

Adree 15

He could just be ******* with you head... Making you think he did something?