By Anonymous - 06/12/2011 02:31 - United States

Today, my husband and I got into an argument. I tried to assault him with a laptop. He yelled, "Don't hit me with the computer." My apartment neighbor yelled through the wall, "Do what you gotta do, girl." FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 689
You deserved it 46 092

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're on here bragging that you almost hit your husband with a laptop? Get some help, please.

If it was the guy hitting his wife with a laptop the comments would be much different

Comments

This website is disgusting for posting this story! Domestic violence against men is not funny, it's just as horrible as a man beating his wife! Sexist admins.

TI actually kinda hope you hit him with the computer, just so he would be justified in beating your ass.

Maybe he should file domestic violence charges against you and use your FML post as evidence since you admit to assault. Clearly you fall into the Can't Understand Normal Thinking category.

I'm sure that you are, but are you aware of the acronym that club name makes?

Akers_L7 8

An example of the double standard in this FML.

bubo_fml 10

An old girlfriend threw a lamp at me once...The make up sex was awesome...Doggie style on the balcony during a parade!

YDI for resorting to violence, possibly damaging an expensive item, and being loud enough for the neighbors to hear everything. Your neighbor is a good sport, though. Props to him (or her).

Why in the world would you assult your husband with a laptop? Actually, why would you assult your husband period!? You need some kind of therapy and your husband needs to find a wife that will not beat him and then post an FML about it. YDI

The FML is obviously about the neighbor being able to hear either that or its made up...

The only thing more disturbing, than this FML, is the fact that some people have actually clicked "I agree, your life sucks." It's not like OP grabbed the laptop is an attempt to defend herself. She's purely decided to be aggressive.