By GoldenSteve - 05/11/2015 15:31 - United States - Humble

Today, my gym teacher ranted about how the government should put all the death row inmates in a coliseum and film them fighting. I guess he lied when he said he only drinks at the weekend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 464
You deserved it 2 537

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Listening to insane rambling > gym class Or maybe I'm just a lazy ass.

Comments

A07 48

Just make sure you don't get caught skipping gym class OP

anndddd that's why he's a gym teacher....

Realize being a gym teacher still requires 4 years of college right? At least at the high school I graduated from and that was public school

SystemofaBlink41 27

Exactly. It's not like the jobs are available to any quack that stumbles through the doors. They still choose quacks from time to time, though, but my point still stands.

This is why he's a gym teacher, OP, and not something else. He's probably in a midlife crisis. Anyway, don't you hate it when a fat gym teacher rants over you running the mile in only 8:30 minutes instead 7:00?

Our gym teacher is like a bloody 5 foot ninja arnold Schwarzenegger, I tried to race him into the school building, and I run a 7 minute mile. He beat me after doing 2 backflips off the wall. Sometimes, the ultra fit teacher sucks too. This one runs us hard at his pace saying "you're young, if you cant do this your lazy". (not hating btw, just sharing a story I guess)

He also beat up a kid that was on his rod smokeing dope like an inch from death lol

On the teacher's rod (I hope you mean hot rod not some other kind of rod) or the student's? If it was the teacher's then the beating was justified in my opinion.

Sounds great to me. Have rapists and murderers have at it and let us make bets on the last one standing.

Y tf do the top comments have nothing but dislikes?

evank98 10

Is it weird that I would definitely watch that?

backdoorman010 9

sounds like a great idea. you wouldn't even have to force them. the criminals would do it all on their own if they could

Why is your gym teacher discussing his drinking habits with y'all?

I don't know about you but the teachers I have are laid back enough to joke around with us and pretty much talk about anything.