By T-Guy - 03/07/2011 03:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend told me she wanted to spice up our sex life, so we went and had sex in the park. We had 30 minutes of "spice", just to spend seven hours in jail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 291
You deserved it 50 946

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fatalkiss 0

Did you at least get to finish before you got busted?

are you sure you used the right spice homie?

Comments

pYrO92583 0

spice hahahahaaha well hopefully you had fun and at least she didn't get mad at you

JocelynKaulitz 28

everything comes at a cost.

Mattxy8 5

dont you mean everyone cums at a cost? not everything comes..

iloveparc 0

it guess it was worth it huh?

bigmanj28 0

it includes the drive, set up, foreplay, and a few minutes until the cop showed.

Quest_ 13

I bet your sex life was spiced up in prison!

Pubic indecency isn't a prison sentence. :-) errum, public. I meant public.

abbytequiere 9
NikkiFlysKites 8

That's what I was thinking. Nothing spicer than getting raped in the ass by a stranger. I hear that having sex with other people can help a relationship sometimes, and he gets to test his sexuality.

I notice a lot of these fml's about spicing up sex, end up being in a park. Must be pretty nifty.

It's only fun if there is an audience. So I'm told anyways. *whistles*

a_nutritionist 10

more likely a lack of imagination. which is the problem that got them there in the first place. the park is a stupid place to do it, and honestly, it only sounds good in theory. having sex in public is not any better than anywhere else, its the same thing, with a different environment. woop-dee-doo.

kaykay20 0

Many people get off by being watched and theirs the thrill of possibly getting caught so it can be a fun experience. I assume you had a bad one..?

a_nutritionist 10

you assume wrong. i did it out of necessity. my experience was exactly as i expected, and aside from a slight novelty factor and the ability to say ive done it, i was left with nothing more exciting. some people might get off over it, but some people get off over dressing up in diapers and ******** themselves.

RedPillSucks 31

Necessity? You needed to have sex in public?

a_nutritionist 10

yes thats both correct and none of your business.

coolbeans26 12

It all depends on what ur into.

coolbeans26 12

Then don't put it on the Internet

Cemetery on a rainy night is much better

tybtab 5

well did you have sex in jail too?

I thought you said bad cop, bad cop!!!!

jezzz get smart with ur 12rounds u other guy