By Anonymous - 22/10/2010 02:25 - United States

Today, my girlfriend told me on Facebook to stop calling/texting her because she lost her phone. Right under her post was "sent from Facebook for iPhone." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 455
You deserved it 4 662

Same thing different taste

Top comments

coyotemk11 3

it could of been sent from someone elses phone. you can log into facebook from anyones phone.

She could of posted it from her IPod. If you do post something to facebook it says from iPhone even though it is an iPod.

Comments

coyotemk11 3

it could of been sent from someone elses phone. you can log into facebook from anyones phone.

maybe she used an iPod touch jerk idiot

stephanie0613 0

agree with 26, stop being so paranoid and trust your girlfriend.

well how would she know he was calling and texting her then? stupids

boyguydudemalema 0

i have something you people can agree on jerking, bow chica wowow

boyguydudemalema 0

i have something you people can agree on jerking, bow chica wowow

BelleElle_fml 5

she may have assumed he was calling/texting

sauce31 0

yeah and it could have been an iPod touch too. because it says iPhone when you update from the iPod touch.

I agree with it possibly being from an iPod touch. I myself am currently on my iPod and it does come up with iPhone instead of iPod when you do post stuff on Facebook. So stop being so bloody paranoid and trust her, alright?

This is when you keep calling/texting anyway. She lost her phone so it wouldn't matter.

correction I have an iPod touch and well when my Facebook it's says iPhone so yea she probably has a iPod touch or it's someone else who hasan iPhone

rallets 22

iTouch yea, i said..suck it >:O

alsnyder12 0

op well that shows up on itouches 2...u better hope its an itouch haha...;)

brandonbkl 0

but.... shouldn't he know if she has a iPod touch and if she doesn't then that would explain it

stephanie0613 0

98 he is being a jerk by not trusting his girlfriend and making assumptions I thought I made that clear in my comment idiot. Bitches these days.

chuk_norris_fml 0

Agreed with 41: How would she know and why would she care if OP is texting/calling her if she doesn't have her phone? It just doesn't add up.

your stupid why would she tell Ito stop unless she hadit?

that's also what it says for iPod touch. idiot

wait, but if she had an iPhone (im assuming she does because op thinks the status was sent from her iPhone), why would she also have an iPod touch?! I think this is for real, unless she is a spoiled brat, or was using her friend's iPhone.

Aldoxin 0

Your comment : i agree with #1 your an idiot.

pvthill 0

yep agreed this guy is a noob at social networking go watch the new fb movie noob ....sent from my iPhone bishes

oooo, was it good? I want to see that. As far as OP... this made me literally LOL.

FyourLIFEdotCOM8 0

24- yes social network was good especially for a documentary

MissErikaHart 0

I don't think it's "documentary" style. it was good tho

it's not a documentary because it's actually a film. All those people are actors and not really themselves. It was a really good movie though so watch it :) And if you honestly didn't know she could've done that with any iPhone...well then you're technology inclined.

iGrenade 0

it aint a documentary, idiot. look it up on a dictionary before using it.

rallets 22

She could of posted it from her IPod. If you do post something to facebook it says from iPhone even though it is an iPod.

I highly doubt anyone would have both an ipod touch and an iphone, seeing as they're almost identical.

it never said she had both an iPod and iPhone. it just says phone. she couldve used her iPod. oh and I have both and thy aren't the same. I got my iPod ages ago then got an iPhone later on and haven't sold it yet. so yeah.

This is true ^ But, if you have the Facebook app on the iPod Touch, it still says "iPhone." Because I had a Touch, then sold it and got a phone :P To my grandmother.

Not really...an iPod Touch plays music and you can download apps. An iPhone plays music and you can download apps...and it's a phone. You can text people. Or call them if you really want to go old school like that. Sometimes people get the iPod Touch long before they get an iPhone and keep both around for various reasons.

chogle 8

Mirorbo, I'm not sure if I understand your stance on this one.. are you agreeing or disagreeing with #5? Because what you posted kinda does both.

chogle 8

Scratch that last one. I didn't see Antione's post until I put up my last comment.

That was meant for 10, sorry, darling... I'm tired of people thinking that people are only allowed to own 1 electronic item and not both...I should have been more specific on who I was talking to.

by the looks of it, mirorbo was disagreeing with 10, and I agree with mirorbo, about 5 of my friends all have both iPhone and iPod touch, heck, 2 of them have black berries too. Not only that, it does say from iPhone when you post from iPod touch.

crazedcabbages 0

i have an ipod touch and an iphone, just as mirorbo said i had the itouch way before i got my iphone i wouldnt want to throw it away lolz

but being her bf don't u think he'd know if she had an itouch too?... he's prolly 99% sure about it which is why it's an fml

Skiittleez 0

yeah, that's what I was thinking.

She could of posted it from her IPod. If you do post something to facebook it says from iPhone even though it is an iPod.

so how do you know it was her phone...put your phone on private and see if she answers, if yes then you should be worried

She wouldnt know he texted/called her if she had lost her phone And ur hot.;)

How would she know he was calling/txting though?

zerk211 4

it says the same thing when i use my ipod touch

This comment is posted via iPhone. Wait, it's an iPod touch but underneath it says on facebook 'iphone'.

littlemissdqgirl 8

Have someone else text her and see if she answers back.

MissErikaHart 0