By Terminator101101 - 30/05/2013 23:06 - United States - Las Vegas

Today, my girlfriend thought it would be funny to go to the Apple store and log me on to Facebook on every single computer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 888
You deserved it 9 151

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Let me guess: your interest now say that you are gay and a belieber?

Comments

Ydi for giving your password to someone...? I mean reall, there's no reason anyone should use your fb but you.

perdix 29

That's when you post the nude photos of your girlfriend on your wall and give out her phone number and home address. If love is war, you need to be prepared to go thermonuclear.

I think it's funny when people post stuff like this on the first post, I gave you a thumb up. Now you all can thumb me down, but only if you agree you are shitty person for doing so.

To be fair. You kinda deserved that of you're gonna give your password out to people

I will agree to my shittyness just to thing you down.

CharresBarkrey 15

Oh shut up. You have an FML account, how is that much better?

Oh, leave 37 alone. He might collapse if you take away the inane details of his life that feed his superiority complex.

Says the person with an fml account. Get off your high horse please.

Dude, change your password. In fact, change all of them pronto. I can agree with other posters that giving her your password was a dumb thing to do - lesson learned. Now ask yourself, "If this is what she does when she wants to do something funny, what is she going to do when she's feeling vindictive?" I suspect that you're going to need a new girlfriend by the end of the summer.

CharresBarkrey 15

33 - I don't think 1 actually posted this...