By noo - 11/10/2009 10:54 - Australia

Today, my girlfriend's mother called me to tell me she didn't appreciate our "public amorous behaviour" at the local food court. I didn't go out all day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 176
You deserved it 2 422

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouch. Personally I'd talk to your GFs mom and make 100% sure that it was her daughter. Then dump your girlfriend. No need having a woman that clearly doesn't understand boundaries in a relationship. Nothing should say, "here's the door don't have it hit you in the ass" from a unfaithful SO.

hmmm guess you should ask your gf about it?

Comments

Ouch. Personally I'd talk to your GFs mom and make 100% sure that it was her daughter. Then dump your girlfriend. No need having a woman that clearly doesn't understand boundaries in a relationship. Nothing should say, "here's the door don't have it hit you in the ass" from a unfaithful SO.

Yes exactly, before doing anything make sure the stupid idiot isn't just being a stupid idiot (after all, she did mistake some guy for you...). Oh, and you might want to see what exactly she defines as PDA. Then kick the bitch to the curb if what's true is true. "Noo" is right...

he didn't know that she was a **** and you failed with all 3 of your failed FML's.

2nd!!!! givme megaytive comments cuz your all jealopis!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

moonlight_daze 8

First time the moderators censored you? Feel proud my man, :-)

skullbashd 3

you say don't let the door hit you on the way out... cuzitsbad don't want ass prints on my door

moonlight_daze 8

Your girlfriend's mom is an idiot. lulz

mycleverusername 0

Or she could be an evil genius. If she already hates you, she could be trying to break you guys up by suggesting that she saw her daughter with some other guy in the food court. Or your girlfriend could be a ****. Either way, FYL.

Let's hope she is just blind and thought it was your girlfriend she saw with 'you'.

If you're going to **** around with your girlfriend's mom, there are two rules: 1) Try to do it in private 2) Be good at it.

It's quite intentional and given the poor writing style, it's a possible but less likely description of the events. And if he lies to the girl's mom, why wouldn't he lie to us?

arienh4 0

I think that was his joke... it's his kind of awesome humour.

Y'know, organizedchaos, I really wish you had expanded on my comment, rather than try to convince us that the most likely series of events described by the story was indeed the true one. This thread could have been a lot of fun with references to Stacy's Mom and Stifler's mom, or with pithy aphorisms like, "Maybe teenage girls will put up with premature ejaculation, but it really pisses off hot, cougar MILFs."

Wow...deff. check & make sure it was HER daughter...she's stupid, lol.

Sun_Kissed18 25

Does her mom wear glasses? Were they on? If she can't even recognize you then maybe she can't tell who her own daughter is. Then again maybe she only saw her daughter and the guys face wasn't towards the mom and she only assumed it was you. :/

or... his girlfriend is cheating and she didn't look long enough to realise it was another guy?

Then what happened? Did you tell her that you didn't go out all day? That sucks, though.

BikerMike 0

get your gf and mom together and ask what is going on? you just might get the gf and mom fighting.