By M.A. - 25/02/2014 05:22 - United States - Prescott

Today, my girlfriend dumped me. This poses a problem, because her mother is my boss, and we work in an office on the first story of their apartment. Tomorrow I have to decide whether to quit my awesome and only job, or go to work for my now ex's mother in their house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 098
You deserved it 5 541

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fooltemptress 36

At least it's only the first story. That's a survivable fall if you get thrown out the window by either the ex or the mother ...

Unless your now ex-girlfriend is making it seem like you dumped her and creating drama, i don't see how this is a problem. Talk with your 'boss' outside of working time because work and home drama should not mix. It's not professional.

Comments

Don't let your personal life interfere with work. Get up and go to work tomorrow as if all is good in the world and you are invincible. Good luck OP

well she dumped u.. don't let it interfere with ur job it will be ok!

TcheQ 12

You deserve it for ******* the bosses daughter. Idiot.

Maybe they were dating before he started working there.

Go to work and see how it goes. No point quitting when it might be fine.

Why not do both? Screw her, she dumped you, no reason to shape your life around her actions.

I have a feeling it might not be a problem for you for too long. Your "Boss" may fire you just out of spite for no longer dating her daughter.

tinaking100704 9

Go in there acting happy and do a good job to piss her off!

nialls_girl 13

Well that really sucks, but why would you surround yourself around your gf like that? I mean I would never work for my boyfriend's parent. YDI.