By RingAroundThe..SPLAT - 16/05/2012 04:10 - United States - Washington

Today, my girlfriend confessed that she was scared that she was more in love with me than I was in her, and that she was afraid I would leave her. So she left me instead. I'd been thinking about proposing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 952
You deserved it 2 879

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh nooooooo go after her with the ring!!

Don't sit around on the internet - go win her back!! If you're both that crazy about each other, it shouldn't be hard.

Comments

Well don't sit on here thinking about it, you doink, go get her!

Well, here's my outlook... She was looking for reassurance. She wanted you to tell her you weren't going anywhere, and you'd always be there for her no matter what. But, here's the thing... You shouldn't have to reassure her. Something must have happened for her to start questioning the relationship. If one person in any relationship has doubts, it will NOT work out between the two. Sorry to say, but it's the truth.

As a woman (and going for a major in clinical psychology), I feel this is the only way I can explain this behavior: woman logic.

Did you tell her that? You should tell her that you were thinking of proposing at some point.

perdix 29

This shows you why you need to EXPRESS your feelings and not just think about them to yourself. With your next girlfriend, you should let her know how you feel several times a day. PS: When you feel you need to take a dump, keep that one to yourself and just take care of business quietly.

For a second I thought their was an imposter that got into your account it was such a serious comment. But then right there at the end I knew it was good old goofy you. : ).

Give the ring to a cuter girl to make her jealous! ;)

That's a bit dramatic, but you should go and propose. At least she won't expect it.