By RingAroundThe..SPLAT - 16/05/2012 04:10 - United States - Washington

Today, my girlfriend confessed that she was scared that she was more in love with me than I was in her, and that she was afraid I would leave her. So she left me instead. I'd been thinking about proposing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 951
You deserved it 2 879

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh nooooooo go after her with the ring!!

Don't sit around on the internet - go win her back!! If you're both that crazy about each other, it shouldn't be hard.

Comments

That's why you need to be honest with her so she doesn't feel insecure.

And then it turns out OP is your long lost brother when you've already had sex/other/...

ss_20_xx 14

Lol reminds me of that woman who's having a baby with her long lost father/ present love of her life.

Has no one seen Pretty Woman? Go get her with a dozen of her favorite flowers in hand. Everyone loves flowers. Go the extra mile and bring chocolate too! Who doesn't like chocolate???

FMLsOhilarious 6

You need to go after her! If you don't, then I don't feel bad for you. Don't let her be the one that got away.

Shadow_Phantom 26

FYL for losing somebody you cared deeply about, but in my opinion, you dodged a bullet. She seems a bit... paranoid.

Devin91 20

You'll find a way with being with her! Go be happy and get her and show her how much you care for her!

Had anything happened that would cause her to feel so insecure? If you love her and believe she's worth it, tell her. Make it your business to show her. Ask her what she needs from you to believe in the relationship. If you're on the wall about proposing, I wouldn't suggest doing it just to get her back. Work on things for a few months and see if it feels right for both of you.

reddudeover 2

1% battery life left! Should I text my mom I love her? NO I've got to read and comment more FMLs!

While I admire your dedication to FML, you could have thought of something better to post before your battery dies.

reddudeover 2

30/32 You guys are absolutely right I'm better than this, I apologize 64 WTF?

Sounds like you are insecure to if you really wanted to be with her and did not prove her wrong by going through with the proposal.

GO AFTER HER RIGHT NOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!