By RingAroundThe..SPLAT - 16/05/2012 04:10 - United States - Washington

Today, my girlfriend confessed that she was scared that she was more in love with me than I was in her, and that she was afraid I would leave her. So she left me instead. I'd been thinking about proposing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 952
You deserved it 2 879

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh nooooooo go after her with the ring!!

Don't sit around on the internet - go win her back!! If you're both that crazy about each other, it shouldn't be hard.

Comments

Lots of mixed opinions on this one about you getting her back or dodging a bullet. I have to go with dodging a bullet on this one. Why? Because in many cases, the accuser is usually the guilty party. She's afraid of you leaving her, but why? Does she suspect cheating? If so, maybe she's the one cheating and wanted a reason to dump you. If she's that insecure, good luck working at any job with female coworkers. You'd have to call her every half hour to prove you're not screwing around (pun intended). Sorry that you were thinking of proposing, I do hope you didn't buy the ring yet.

************ you better run after her and get her back. It doesn't matter if you have to channel your inner caveman hunter. Go after your girl and show her how you feel before it's too late.

britty143 0
cecesue12 3

Go to her and propose to her you dumbass!!!! No offense.

1crabbygirl 10

She has debilitating anxiety.

heyheysmile 0

Go get her back. If it's true, she still loves you and just needs more reassurance from you. Time to get romantic!

Wow that really sucks and rather strange but I guess for the best.

Go after her! She has to know you love her just as much