By RingAroundThe..SPLAT - 16/05/2012 04:10 - United States - Washington

Today, my girlfriend confessed that she was scared that she was more in love with me than I was in her, and that she was afraid I would leave her. So she left me instead. I'd been thinking about proposing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 952
You deserved it 2 879

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh nooooooo go after her with the ring!!

Don't sit around on the internet - go win her back!! If you're both that crazy about each other, it shouldn't be hard.

Comments

Evath 7

Do you really need manipulative game playing in your life mate? Because that is what that was. Count yourself lucky you found out who she really was before you married her. You'll find someone else who deserves you and won't treat you that way.

GeeUnit 8

Awh. >.< That's horrible, but why didn't you chase after her? You could've told her how much you actually loved her..

Follow her and tell her how you feel and never let her go

Well, unless there is something going on, which caused her to leave, I think you were going to propose you still should. The worst she could say is No, and it might show her that you really do love her, and want to be with her forever.

mowmowlife 21

On the fence about this one. One part of me says go after her with a ring, but something tells me if she's that insecure in a perfectly normal relationship otherwise, something's up. Even if you did get married, whatever issue she's toting that caused this incident would cause another. But I don't know her. Find her and try to resolve the issue if she's alright, and then marry her.

OK, in what universe is this his fault?

Dodged this one, congrats! Wish my wife did the same to me. Well, I am going to do it soon.