By jasmith - 18/11/2012 07:45 - United States - Addison

Today, my girlfriend claimed she was a Viking because she's pale and has blond hair. She also warned me that if I piss her off she'll go 'berserk' on me. She demonstrated by smacking me in the nuts with a wooden spoon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 040
You deserved it 3 557

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess she pillaged and plundered your balls.

lelo007 11

Kindly take the wooden spoon from her and return the favor by whacking her in the forehead with it.

Comments

If I were you I'd tell dat chik deuces she b cray

if she is not Danish she is not a viking

well actually 71, Historians (such as myself) don't actually know what the word Viking means. We don't even know its etymology. The only thing we know about it is that the Vikings probably never called themselves it (making your Danish = viking statement bullshit) and that the word itself is a verb. You aren't a 'viking', you go 'viking'. It is thought that the word probably means pirate. Although it could mean a bunch of things. So basically, OP's gf could theoretically be a Viking.

will12343 0

My boyfriend can relate. I hit him in the nuts all the time! Then again, my real name is Xena the Warrior Princes. And yes, I do have a severe case of PMS!

Xena has a boyfriend? All the lesbians I know are going to be absolutely hearbroken.

Tell her it's a good thing she's not a virgin, because that's all that is stopping your family from sacrificing her to a volcano god.

Psycho_Babydoll 26

Scandinavian women. Whatcha gonna do.

Sorry, I had to do it. You shouldn't piss off vikings.

KiddNYC1O 20

Ouch. I hope you were clothed...