By sick and lonely - 27/08/2016 03:19 - United States - Rockford

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me while I had a fever from a stomach virus. I was shivering with cold sweats while she explained there was nothing wrong with our relationship, but she would regret not giving her cheating ex a second chance. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 306
You deserved it 1 138

Same thing different taste

Top comments

(Insert generic comment about how you're somehow lucky to have gotten dumped in such a bad way because… uh… it might save you trouble later, ignoring the fact that the actual FML is getting dumped at all and finding out that you have feelings for somebody so messed up. Mention bullets if necessary.)

Comments

Hopefully she'll catch your virus, and he'll go out and cheat on her while she's home with a fever, then he'll catch it too.

I mean it sucks, but I don't see why people are bashing her? She didn't cheat and she shouldn't fake a relationship because he's sick.. She had more feelings for someone else so she broke up with op. Yeah I think it was a dumb choice of person but she didn't really do anything wrong to op?

freedom111 7

You can damn well judge her for choosing a guy who treared her like crap over someone who needed her at that moment. I guess she prefers being a doormat to getting put on a pedestal. Yes she did not fake a relationship but her real self is pretty ugly.

Her real self is ugly because of who she has feelings for? Op is sick, that really sucks, she's not leaving him to bleed out or some shit. You're making this way more dramatic. We have no idea about her relationship with either of them. Some people are willing to give one last chance and for some it actually pays off. We don't know if op treats her like a princess or if this was out of nowhere. I agree FML because being dumped sucks, but being sick along with it is worse. But I don't really see a villain here and don't understand why the girl is being portrayed as one.

it'd be nice to break up with him after he recovers in a polite manner and not hit him while he's down

And then people would be getting on her case for faking feelings? It can take weeks to recover, you want her faking a relationship until then?

For all we know OP could also be an ass. Being sick doesn't make someone a saint (honestly the way many men act when they get the sniffles it wouldn't surprise me if he was being a dickish baby) and it's just a stomach bug, no reason to delay the inevitable.

awildwhisper 30

She missed the part about in sickness and in health. She doesn't sound ready for a relationship.

There was something wrong in your relationship OP, her.

Sorry your sick, I hope you feel better. Also I guess losing a brain dead yuppie sucks too

Good job. You don't deserve to have a person like that. Major bullet you dodged there.

Good job? OP wasn't the one who dumped her. What sort of a "good job" did OP do? I mean, it's true that OP's dodge a bullet, but I have no idea who you mean by "good job".

FalloutScrolls 25

OP, you're better off. Now get some R&R, sit back, and watch the trainwreck of her re-relationship go up in flames. Her ex cheated once. It'll happen again. Besides, the definition of "insanity" is doing the same thing and expecting different results. Hope you feel better soon.

Goblin182 26

Some people just have a sick desire to be in an abused relationship.

What a horrible bitch. She couldn't at least wait until you were feeling better? You deserve better, OP.

tounces7 27

The Bright side of this is, she's going to be the one posting the FML next when her Ex screws her over again because she's too dumb to learn.