By Anonymous - 17/01/2015 19:00 - United States - Bowler

Today, my girlfriend asked me not to love her so much, so she doesn't have to try so hard to match my love for her. What the fuck? FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 342
You deserved it 9 288

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That may be a valid reason to end the relationship. You don't want a relationship where the love isn't mutual.

Maybe you're pushing too hard, and you're at the early stages of the relationship, and she's not ready to return those feelings? Maybe she just couldn't word it correctly. I wouldn't say break up with her. I'd say try to discuss it, and see where the issues lie, and if there really isn't any hope of your love being mutual, then that would be the time to end it and move on.

Comments

Kevlar_burrito 6

Tell her you dont really lover her that much anyway ;)

while everyone here makes valid points, there's another perspective. she could feel guilty for not being able to show her feelings as well as him. some girls get really upset about whether or not they feel they're doing enough for their significant other. it's more common than you would think. I have said the same thing to my boyfriend, and I love him with all my heart. ask her what she meant by it.

sounds like she has a guilty conscience.

Basically she's telling you she doesn't love you that much. Time to find a new girlfriend.