Nosferatu

By Kristache - 02/07/2009 08:31 - Canada

Today, at the restaurant I work at, I gave a man back his change and told him to enjoy the sunny day. He replied by dramatically saying that the sun was his mortal enemy. Thinking he was joking, I asked him if he was a vampire. Turns out he has skin cancer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 288
You deserved it 16 388

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe if he talked like a regular person instead of like a vampire

he actually said mortal enemy? Dude, don't sweat it, if he's talking like that he's just begging for such comments.

Comments

Maybe if he talked like a regular person instead of like a vampire

4bbaf9d3caaa8f84 20

I think you have the wrong FML, this one is about the skin cancer and the sun.

I thought vampires only sparkle in the sun? I'm looking at you number 11. Haha.

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

Woah. I think someone hacked my account. I did NOT write that. New account time. /: that's freaky O_o

springbirder2 0

0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks! 0bama Sucks!

meeeep 0

did your read the FML before posting that comment "ladykitty"?

Hahaha #1 has the best comment. Also, it's more like F his life, not yours.

26: She asked him if he was a vampire in a joking tone. Reading comprehension. (Okay, that was kind of bitchy, sorry.)

fmlchanel 0
peaceloveswim94 0

thank you for saying this. i agree 100% percent.

carrie84 0

ouch! next time say have a wonderful day

Indeed, plenty of people hate the sun for various reasons.

Especially here in england. Its amazing on the first few days of summer, but after the first week or so we practically start to melt. England weather sucks.

Lindsay46789 0

I hate to say it, but I laughed.

he actually said mortal enemy? Dude, don't sweat it, if he's talking like that he's just begging for such comments.

I was thinking just that. I mean... skin cancer isn't going to come to mind when someone says 'mortal enemy'. I'm just happy nobody's made a Twilight joke yet or saying something like, "What? Vampires only sparkle in the sun. FYL for not knowing that."

Too late. Twilight is an abomination of the vampire myth. Vampires in the sun? Pfftt.

#5 speaks the truth. He clearly wanted some vampire slur coming his way. "The sun is my mortal enemy" could have been the words of Dracular himself.

zrhcrx 0

Wow, that guy was pretty rude...

rixbury 0

That sucks for that dude, but he shouldn't be a d-bag to you and make you feel bad fore being nice. Keep on being friendly and know that there will be those sad, hurt people out there that are just generally mean and negative.

ImAKlutz15 0

Instead of joking you should've asked why...

and does he eat five bottles of sunscreen a day?

treli1593 0

lmao i forgot what movie that's from, but that part's hilarious. And FYL how were you supposed to know? He shouldn't have said it so weird

I agree. It has nothing to do with your life. F his life.