By panicromanceX3 - 26/04/2009 08:44 - United States

Today, my friends and I spent hours on the Disney website playing in Pixie Hollow. We made our own fairies and flew around completing tasks for TinkerBell and her fairy friends. We're in college, and this is how we spent our Saturday night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 866
You deserved it 63 401

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fosizzlemynizzlE 0

this is not how i'm supposed to spend college nights?

Lady_Luck 0

I'm 17 and I just went to go check out this "Pixie Hollow" game. FML.

Comments

Um. ... OK? That's cute. And hey if you had fun who gives a flying **** what others think

OMG my friends and I do the same thing....and I'm 21 and they are 20!

*clicks the nonexistant "not an FML" button*

kitties_fml 12

I'm in college and I just went to go look at that site. And ended up creating fairies for an hour instead of working on a paper. Nice.

If this sort of behavior is embarrassing to you, don't do it. Nobody forced you to have fun in a non-traditional way. This was completely your own decision.

"Today, my friends and I had fun playing Pixie Dust on the Disney website and being kids again. I was enjoying the regression. Then I saw that one of them posted it as an FML. If he thinks we're so lame, he can find some different friends to be "cool" with. FML." Count your blessings, kid. That sounds like fun. If you want to go out, you can suggest doing something else; but if you enjoyed it at the time, who cares if others might perceive it as "lame?" Grow up.

Sounds fun to me; I'm 18, in university, and I got nothing better to do!

Sounds like fun to me. The other day my friends and I grabbed a big bouncy ball and went outside and ran around kicking it and throwing it at each other. It was AWESOME.

today I played TRON with frisbees with my buds.

That actually sounds more fun than partying. Props to you guys.