Happiest place on Earth

By creepedoutmom - 17/05/2015 16:08 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I took my family to Disneyland. My husband had more fun than my five year-old daughter. He was hitting on the princesses. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 587
You deserved it 3 185

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sure those princesses see that way too often

Some holidays you remember forever, like this one.

Comments

When you get home, hit on all his friends. And hit on male cast members too.

Your profile doesn't say your age but with your idea for revenge I can only assume you're about 12

splinteredApple 36

Don't fight fire with fire. Because then the other person will fight back, with fire.

Everyone knows you fight fire with gasoline . The out come always is a spectacular blaze. Maybe get a big girl princess dress and make it a happy night for everyone

#51 sounds good hey he's exploring what he likes it obvious he's into dresses and makup . wear it more often and he will be more interested in you

mmmxr 11

And then some more fire....

or not talk to him. that's disrespectful and a sign that he may or has been cheating on her behind her back if he had the balls to flirt in front of his wife. I don't think he deserves royal treatment after that

Find your new Prince Charming to sweep you off your feet, OP! He obviously isn't it.

eatmor2 9

You must've missed the part where that's her husband... You don't just "find a new one"

#2 divorce for OP is a bad idea. They have a daughter together remember, her husband just needs a bat to the head to wake him up.

@33 It is 2015, I am pretty sure she can go find a new one

@34 You would rather stay in a toxic relationship and set a bad example for your daughter then split up?

As a daughter of a split couple, I really rather then split. It doesn't mean I don't love one of them or they don't love me, they just weren't right for each other. My dad found another woman who is right for him, and I don't mind at all. I understand being upset at first, especially if you're young, but it's kind of a selfish thing to expect parents to stay together JUST for a child. I think a lot of kids who had parents that do that WISH they had gotten a divorce because it's not healthy for anyone involved.

@34 If it is an unhealthy relationship, I would rather them divorce than cause the child to grow up in a toxic environment. I wished my parents would divorce. My mom has thrown things at my dad, she's locked my dad out of the house, she has bitched to me all about her in laws (almost everyday), tried to keep me away from them, she's even told me about their sex life. But... my mom says it is my responsibility to keep the family together and complains when I don't give her advice or care enough about it. That is such a heavy weight on a child's shoulder and I don't want anyone feeling how I did. However, if it is just the husband hitting on other women, perhaps this can be amended by a talk or marriage counselling.

He can still be it. We don't know the whole story here. I honestly think it would be funny to try to catch the princesses off guard. My wife would be in on it too! Now what we wouldn't do, is hit on a normal person in the park that could take it as something more. But the princesses? Come on, it's all good fun.

I'm sure those princesses see that way too often

Exactly. But who wouldn't Hit on Cinderella?

meliodafool_ 15

#15 someone who doesn't want to experience a glass slipper to the groin.

kittysayshi 9

I feel sorry for those poor girls, they get that so often and it can be upsetting for them

PokeyPorcupine 18

Well sounds like you have a prince charming on your hands...

Too bad he's busy charming other princesses

meliodafool_ 15

...when he should be charming his queen.

charming? more like putting a spell >:)

the husband needs to give his wife the Royal treatment. OP'S husband is an ass.

I hope you could have some fun with your daughter while he was hitting on the princesses, you definitely deserve it!

You should have found gaston and started flirting with him..

nothing92x 13

Bad attempt at sarcasm. I suggest that you "let it go".

Some holidays you remember forever, like this one.

katydid91 31

"And that kids, is how I divorced your father!"