By shadokis - 12/09/2012 18:31 - United States - Charlotte

Today, my 2-year-old cat finally decided to start catching mice. Like any other cat would, she left it for me to find. I found it in the middle of the night, as my bare foot rolled its guts out of its ass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 964
You deserved it 2 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mikeskinner 7

Oh dear lord, sorry OP! Just make sure you get rid of all the corpses fast. Ants and such. FYL!

wyattshack 4

Comments

Mikeskinner 7

Oh dear lord, sorry OP! Just make sure you get rid of all the corpses fast. Ants and such. FYL!

TheTwistedOtaku 16

I know how you feel OP my cat does this too...and she's 12. .-.

CaptainDoorknob 7
SenselessPattern 12

Now you have a pink sock to go with your normal socks! Wonder if anyone will understand this...probably not.

william8691 10

Thats going to be a pain in the ass to clean up..

My puppy once threw up a dead mouse on my bunk bed. I put my hand in/on it while getting to the ladder. I was not impressed, thank god for bed sheets.

CaptainDoorknob 7

Animals do that to be nice, though. The mentality behind it is you feed them so they catch "food" for you in return.

wyattshack 4

Kind of like squeezing an open tube of toothpaste.

44- only if your toothpaste has intestines.

Your toothpaste ISN'T suppose to have intestines? What have I been brushing my teeth with?

The organ that transports shit. You may want to pay a visit to your dentist if you've been using that to brush your teeth.

54- well what would you expect from a chipmunk that smokes a bowl.

Well it is better than having them running round your house, toughen up, its just....mouse guts.

Toughen up? The guts came out of the mouse's ass. Give OP a break

agonydrum 7

In the middle of the night, all over the floor, it doesn't matter how tough you are that sucks lol

That is disgusting!!!! Poor you and I hope to god my cat will never do that, ever.

#6 just curious that can u train a cat like a dog as well or nope... :/!!!

I'm no cat expert here, but cats catch small mammals because it's their instinct, and most kittens learn the taste of that meat when they're young, and so develop the skill of hunting

#48- no, cats are very independent. They basically do what they want...

rebel_belle1974 5

Why? Cats are natural hunters. It's awesome he did it.

I mean the fact that OP saw guts coming out of a mouse's ass.

You have cat to be kitten me. Although the cat was trying to be mice by giving you a present, it's probably the last thing you needed right meow

Stop being such a pussy and get some better puns

lovepandorasaver 11
SenselessPattern 12

Er hey #21, I think they were going for the pun route, not the jackass one. In case you didn't cat-ch it.

Guys, that isn't very mice of you. Havent you got the guts to stop the catastrophe?

desireev 17

Lmao! Y'all are punny... It's okay, 23. I got the reference. :)

Do I look like a cat to you? Am I jumping all nimbly-bimbly from tree to tree? Let me see your license and registration right meow!

Tragichero92 12