By steven - 24/06/2009 15:33 - Canada

Today, my friend said he'd give me 20 bucks if I would ask out the ugliest girl in school. I did it. She rejected me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 987
You deserved it 112 526

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Probably because she knew you were doing it as a joke. you're a jerk you asshole.

Comments

you're an asshole. it's because of guys like you that girls question whether a guy is serious about liking them or not and miss out on great relationships. good for her. **** you.

what does OP mean?? i keep seeing it written everywhere and have no idea what it means =S

beaniebabe 0

you deserved it you a**hole

YDI for being such an amazing jerk. However, maybe this is a good thing: hopefully you'll realize you're probably not as hot as you evidently think you are. Keep in mind that karma's a bitch. She'll may end up incredibly successful and you may end up pumping gas for the rest of your life.

kellster 2

Everyone hates that guy in school, the guy that you are. Just wait until your 10-year reunion; you'll probably be bald and she'll be hot and with someone nice & attractive that she deserves. Just because she's unattractive to you now does not mean that she is subhuman and deserving of this kind of completely transparent assholery. I guarantee you that she knew what you were up to. Ugly =/= stupid. Or worth being treated like this, you ******* douchebag.

this has nothing to do with karma. keep your religion in your pants. He asked the ugly girl out for money(bad) he gets rejected and doesn't have to be seen in public with her(good) and he makes $20 (good). this is not a fml this has nothing to do with karma.

cantoneseymca 0

She probably knew you were being an immature jackass and just making fun of her. **** off, you don't have anything to offer women if you're that superficial.

That is karma at it's finest! and you deserved every bit of it. Learn how to respect people and maybe one day you'll be lucky to have an actual date.