By steven - 24/06/2009 15:33 - Canada

Today, my friend said he'd give me 20 bucks if I would ask out the ugliest girl in school. I did it. She rejected me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 987
You deserved it 112 526

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Probably because she knew you were doing it as a joke. you're a jerk you asshole.

Comments

you deserve it ... wonder how you look if she rejected you

She probably figured that something like that was going on. But that is really mean!

lol, you should be happy. Else you would now be on a date with her

unholyfury 0

just becae someone is "ugly" doesn't mean they are desperate to go out with someone.. YDI

echoing the others above, i just wanted to express too my disappointment that jerks like you are still around. it's been 10+ more years since i've been in middle school when I was that 'ugly girl' - but those days still remain seared into my memory. the 'popular' boys from my school who teased me and made bets about who i'd "go out with" have since ended up in god-knows-where, and soon after i grew out of my awkward phase, i signed with one of the most elite modeling agencies in the united states. after a few years on the runway, i found my significant other at the ivy league school we both attended and now am on track towards the professional and personal life that many aspire to. just remember - ugly does not equal stupid or unsuccessful. especially at the level that one would be childish enough to "make bets". for your sake, you should grow up cuz you never know when that girl might be calling the shots in your life later on.

irishdancer 0

What you turd? You thought I was going to go out with YOU! HELL TO THE NO!

they didn't really deserve it though, that really sucks, you must be the ugliest guy in the school rofl. FYL. oh i thought you get the 20 if she said yes, you just get it for doing it, so worth it then but she still said no lol, but who cares did you want to go out with her?